Reading game live on Sky Sports

Day

Reading is like a morgue, I lived just outside (Woodley ) and everyone supported London clubs. Good night out in the centre, good places to eat. The stadium is miles from the train station so get a bus. 

i would say Reading are a lucky club. 6 points is a joke given the amount they were overspent. They got class players for nothing (drinkwater etc) and they average a crowd of about 10k yet have a huge wage bill.

I hope we stuff them 

Glad this is on sky as I can't get to this one so at least I can watch it from the sofa in comfort. Hopefully we'll get at least a point as despite being only 11 points behind them they do have 2 games in hand on us and other teams except barnsley have 1 game in hand too. Given we need a run of form from now until the end of the season that would have us sitting in the playoffs these are the games we need to be picking up points for the great escape. 

42 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Reading is like a morgue, I lived just outside (Woodley ) and everyone supported London clubs. Good night out in the centre, good places to eat. The stadium is miles from the train station so get a bus. 

i would say Reading are a lucky club. 6 points is a joke given the amount they were overspent. They got class players for nothing (drinkwater etc) and they average a crowd of about 10k yet have a huge wage bill.

I hope we stuff them 

My dad is from reading, and my nanna lived in Woodley. In a different universe, where my Dad cares at all about football, he might’ve raised me as a reading fan. 

Could be worse though, my Mum was from Hull. 

honestly, given those choices, I’m very glad to be a Derby fan. Even in these circumstances. 

54 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

I hope we stuff them 

We are going down tomorrow and staying in Caversham.

6 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

£10.00 on NowTV if you don't have sky. 

6 hours ago, I am Ram said:

Sky sports main event, if you press the red button, you'll get forest.

Thanks I have now through bt but it is not saying our game on the guide on football or main channels??

18 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

It’s nice Caversham, although a fair way from the stadium. The centre of reading is worth a visit for food. The bars and restaurants either side the canal are good

We stay at the Crowne Plaza, nice setting on the Thames it’s about 3.5 miles to the ground so I’ll drive there. Always a pain parking near the ground though.

48 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

We stay at the Crowne Plaza, nice setting on the Thames it’s about 3.5 miles to the ground so I’ll drive there. Always a pain parking near the ground though.

Once purchased a single Brandy and a small bottle of corona there - I paid by card and didn’t realise they charged £31 - it wasn’t even a nice Brandy ! - also had a chat with with David Moyes one evening there when Everton were playing the next day against Reading - he was as ratted as could be for a Scotsman but obviously more wealthy than me ! 

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Once purchased a single Brandy and a small bottle of corona there - I paid by card and didn’t realise they charged £31 - it wasn’t even a nice Brandy ! - also had a chat with with David Moyes one evening there when Everton were playing the next day against Reading - he was as ratted as could be for a Scotsman but obviously more wealthy than me ! 

I think someone made a mistake there, no way should it be that much. I have spire status with Ihg hotels and I get free club lounge access which gives us two hours a day free alcohol  and canapés between 17.30 and 19.30 so I won’t be hanging around after the match.