Stoke City (A) Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

On 28/12/2021 at 18:36, Ghost of Clough said:

With Stoke playing a back 5, we will definitely be doing the same to counter them.

Fot to assume it'll be the same squad as vs West Brom at this point. Very little training for anyone who is fortunate enough to be back from Covid.

Allsop

Davies   Stearman   Forsyth

Byrne   Tommo   Bird   Knight   Festy

Plange   Kazim

I’d really like that. Plange feeding off Colin. 
something I have never understood - successive managers not playing a big un and a little un. I so wanted Martin and Marriott but never really happened 

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Anyone know why we are the only game not on the red button tonight?

Id planned my evening round watching Derby and saw this and realised it’s not even on rams tv. Perplexing why it’s not on the red button. 

13 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Id planned my evening round watching Derby and saw this and realised it’s not even on rams tv. Perplexing why it’s not on the red button. 

DCFC article says it’s not available as it’s classed as a Bank Holiday fixture, which makes zero sense. 

Yeah just seen Owen Bradley say stoke have decided not to broadcast and therefore we can’t and it can’t be on sky red button. How very odd and annoying. 

11 minutes ago, Amberram said:

There’s a post about this on the Stoke forum

Setting off to the game in about 20 minutes, well I'm not driving just sitting in the back relaxing. First ever night game I have done away from home so I'm looking forward to it. Only ever been to Saturday away games before today and also I've never been to the Britannia so that's a first as well. 

Should be a good game but I reckon it will be a hard match for us and we will have to be better on the ball and alot braver than we were at times in our last 2 games, midfield will be very important as they need to give the strikers better support whilst still being solid. 

I reckon it will be an entertaining 1-1 draw but I'm obviously hoping we make it 3 wins in a row. 

Edited by Marriot Ram99

56 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Just checked in to the holiday inn next to the ground. Off to the bar shortly and then a 100yd walk to the ground. 3 points then back to the bar then to bed, wake up cooked breakfast then drive home in the daylight. Well that’s the plan anyway.

Hotel chefs not turned up so no food available, not eaten since breakfast, do they do chips in Stoke ?

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Just checked in to the holiday inn next to the ground. Off to the bar shortly and then a 100yd walk to the ground. 3 points then back to the bar then to bed, wake up cooked breakfast then drive home in the daylight. Well that’s the plan anyway.

Is Margot Robbie going with you to the game as well  ?  or  is she just frying the eggs in the morning ?