The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

You're probably right - but it's the EFL statement that's caused the panic - maybe Q have had a plan all along....and I'm sure that Q will have been utterly frustrated by the EFL during this whole sorry process, so perhaps courtesy to them is not something that naturally springs to mind....

I would have thought it would be more out of courtesy to the fans. I’m not really surprised that the EFL would put something out to stir things a little if they’ve genuinely not heard anything on the day of the agreed deadline.

They seem to be publicly trying to hurry it along, but if it can be hurried along then why have Quantuma been dragging their feet?

Q are only interested in Money, Money, heaven help Derby what their final bill will be for total incompitance, should have had one of the kids off the MFI advert only takes a 5 year old 5 mins to build the wardrobe, sure they would have had it sorted for the price of a chocolate bar, finding it very hard not to be abusive with Q with their previous track record in football, were they recomended by Ridsdale who is probably sat at home with a grin on his face

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

Because we've been in administration longer than any club I can remember, missing deadline-after-deadline, with a preferred buyer no closer to being announced. Now, we've got the EFL publicly airing out the administrators after not being updated despite there being a hard deadline set for such an update.

This feels eerily similar to when we didn't post the accounts for two years and 'surprisingly' went into administration. I genuinely think the administrators are out of options and now just trying to buy time. 

I think it’s taking time to sort out best bid which is to be expected.

Maybe all the bids are not quite adequate enough for Qs liking .

But honestly we know this already.

I don’t think we need to worry as we have bids .

Even if it’s 15 points next season the important thing is we have a club going forward 

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Don't you see though how the new owners are inextricably linked to the outcome of point 2?

If the prospective bidders won't offer enough for the club to satisfy the EFL rules on creditors then yes they automatically will be aware that the club they are bidding for will be subject to a further 15 point sanction.

Which probably means that the prospective bidders don't think that the club is worth that much to them to avoid this. 

If we find ourselves in League 1 how many of the out of contract players including the youngsters are going to stick around with a 15 point deduction to overcome, perhaps the bidders have wanted to possibly know how many may be willing to re-sign before committing.

Even Ashley won't be interested if it includes a 15 point deduction next season and no team.

2 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

If we find ourselves in League 1 how many of the out of contract players including the youngsters are going to stick around with a 15 point deduction to overcome, perhaps the bidders have wanted to possibly know how many may be willing to re-sign before committing.

Even Ashley won't be interested if it includes a 15 point deduction next season and no team.

Think the bidders are part of the problem in itself, they don't want to offer over a certain amount to avoid us being hit by a further 15 point sanction which in turn makes us even less of an attractive proposition.