The Administration Thread

Boycie

Have been told tonight that the administrators are 95% confident Mike Ashley will takeover at Derby. I know this has gone on forever so that statement doesn’t mean much.

Apologies if this is already known, I haven’t been following the saga too closely recently. 

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Have been told tonight that the administrators are 95% confident Mike Ashley will takeover at Derby. I know this has gone on forever so that statement doesn’t mean much.

Apologies if this is already known, I haven’t been following the saga too closely recently. 

So you've not been following it closely but then you are close enough to it that someone has confided in you that Ashley will be taking over. Mmmm, ok, good enough.

5 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Welcome back SDSR we have missed you. Forget tonight’s game. The most important thing is that there is a derby county to support 

11 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

2 minutes ago, enachops said:

SDSR was proper ITK a few years ago. Around the time of Sam Rush actually. Mmmmm, maybe he’s heard summat from a source of a rival bidder! 

1 minute ago, StarterForTen said:

From past experience, SDSR tends to know his stuff.

Ok, apologies @SuperDerbySuperRams.

I'm not overly fond of Ashley but so long as someone saves the club, that's what matters most.

35 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I was told last Saturday it was Ashley