The Administration Thread

Boycie

28 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Dia me!  ?
There is nothing grocer than another bloody pun-fest!
Who's to blame for this?  I bet it's bloody Mall Morris again!

Well, I don't Carrefour puns, and I don't care how Hyper U get about it!

I wish you Lotto would duck off to Iceland... on MAS!     

I'm at a Carrefour with whether to ignore the puns or join in. 

49 minutes ago, Barrytheanon said:

There is a meeting Tuesday where they are proposing the preferred bidder to the EFL will be announced Wednesday 

You are Barry from Twitter and I claim my £5.

EDIT. I hadn't seen the multitude of other posts calling that Twitter nonsense peddler out. Feel free to delete this.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

FWIW, I don’t think ‘Barry the ram’ should be cast off quite as quickly as others think. As we’ve seen with Nixon and even Percy, so much happens behind closed doors that no one gets it 100% right and it’s partly why the Nicholson approach of not saying anything until it’s fact is probably better. 

But, for this meeting to happen today then the Wycombe meeting must have concluded very quickly and probably wasn’t worth the carbon footprint of travelling over. So it could have happened, but on balance how likely is it?

6 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

FWIW, I don’t think ‘Barry the ram’ should be cast off quite as quickly as others think. As we’ve seen with Nixon and even Percy, so much happens behind closed doors that no one gets it 100% right and it’s partly why the Nicholson approach of not saying anything until it’s fact is probably better. 

But, for this meeting to happen today then the Wycombe meeting must have concluded very quickly and probably wasn’t worth the carbon footprint of travelling over. So it could have happened, but on balance how likely is it?

I think he means there is a meeting booked for next Tuesday with announcement the Wednesday (23rd ish).

I find Barry's tweets funny, especially after him saying Allardyce was gonna be named manager, however...

He was bang on about the original EFL findings and has been correct about things more recently. Whilst we were all celebrating when the points deduction was given assuming a preffered bidder would follow, he tweeted that was just the beginning and we will be lucky if there is a club to support. People piled on him for being negative, turned out he was right.

And the allrdyce thing, even the bookies had us getting a big manager in, it was only because the BZI backers pulled out that it didn't happen.

13 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

If you have followed Barry for any length of time on twitter you would know that he simply tweets a constant stream of made up nonsense. He has no inside information and absolutely no track record of getting anything right. If you printed out every story written about DCFC in the last ten years, fed all it all in to a wood chipper and then randomly picked up the bits that came out of the other side and stuck them together the information you would get may still end up being more accurate than anything Barry has tweeted.

11 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

He was apparently already here to watch Wycombe's game

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Selling pick and mix, does not make Woolworth a foodstore. You must sit on the naughty punstep for two hours.

Any channce we can get back on to discussing some EFL Regs? We seem to have been entirely focussed on 4 and 95. Think of all those lovely Regs in between. What for instance does Reg 69 permit or disallow?

Dunno, but I'm certainly looking forward to my birthday on Sunday.

/yes, it's that one.

7 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He was bang on about the original EFL findings and has been correct about things more recently. Whilst we were all celebrating when the points deduction was given assuming a preffered bidder would follow, he tweeted that was just the beginning and we will be lucky if there is a club to support. People piled on him for being negative, turned out he was right.

I have a photographic memory where times and dates are concerned, There's nowt negative, It's just that on April 1st last year Barry either tweated or posted on here that Prince Andrew will be proven right and all accusers will melt into the background, That didn't go to well did it.