The Administration Thread

Boycie

17 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Truce.

It appeared you were including me in those making over-the-top condemnations. When from the beginning I just asked for clarification of your anti-Ashley comments. I also was NOT harping on or on any bandwagon other than Ashley looks a good bet (if interested) to save our club and was coming in for biased press.

If you look into Ashley and his football and retail dealings he doesn't seem to be the devil incarnate and neither is he (the media version :D) Mother Theresa.

#COYR

ps I was right about Cocu ? ? 

You had to go and spoil it at the end Macca. You need to get behind the team whoever the Manager is. COYR ?

20 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Truce.

It appeared you were including me in those making over-the-top condemnations. When from the beginning I just asked for clarification of your anti-Ashley comments. I also was NOT harping on or on any bandwagon other than Ashley looks a good bet (if interested) to save our club and was coming in for biased press.

If you look into Ashley and his football and retail dealings he doesn't seem to be the devil incarnate and neither is he (the media version :D) Mother Theresa.

#COYR

ps I was right about Cocu ? ? 

I tried to answer you about Ashley's business dealings. That post was in response to your question. All but my first post was in response to people's points. None of it was me conducting an anti-Ashley campaign.

On ashley bid: To summarise the figures, from 2010-2020 Newcastle ranked lowest on capital expenditure in the league – that’s investment into the training ground, stadium, and whatnot – spending a measly £7million. For context, Brighton spent £175million in that period despite being in the Premier League for three of those seasons compared to Newcastle’s nine.

So is he the fit and proper person to be buying Derby?, if the rumours true.

12 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

You had to go and spoil it at the end Macca. You need to get behind the team whoever the Manager is. COYR ?

You refused to see, I was AM always behind the team. There is a difference, perhaps too subtle for you. ?

4 minutes ago, Oldben said:

On ashley bid: To summarise the figures, from 2010-2020 Newcastle ranked lowest on capital expenditure in the league – that’s investment into the training ground, stadium, and whatnot – spending a measly £7million. For context, Brighton spent £175million in that period despite being in the Premier League for three of those seasons compared to Newcastle’s nine.

Maybe we should approach the Archbishop of Canterbury for proof of funds, the Church are minted. One positive for Mel is that he invested in the infrastructure which should be good to go for several years. Sky Sports News say an announcement in 48 hours, are they taking the p***?

2 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Maybe we should approach the Archbishop of Canterbury for proof of funds, the Church are minted. One positive for Mel is that he invested in the infrastructure which should be good to go for several years. Sky Sports News say an announcement in 48 hours, are they taking the p***?

The church!!! Don't get me started on the church.

?

2 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I thought that, I think the meme has been picked up on! #COYR

3 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Absolutely Imperial

January 2008 the take over by Andy Appleby with general sports and entertainment took on a debt of 31 million, thought it was a lot higher than that, and they were very prudent with bringing the debt down and making Derby a stable club.

If Andy Appleby took control again every confidence under his guidence Derby would rise again and thankfully he would be careful about spending the cash.

Mike Ashley again would be prudent with the cash and Derby would be a very stable club, Wayne has proven that large transfer fees for mediocre championship players is not the way forward, finding ageing experienced players who wish to give their all for the club, alongside our young academy players who have become men in the Championship this season and we are so fortunate to have this outstanding academy, no more cash and bust!

Would be delighted whichever took the club over, for the club would be stable again.

10 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Do you have the money to sort out Derby's poo and make a curly haired muppet and his toady run away in tears - Yes

Do you the money to cover losses and get them back up if their in League 1 - yes

Are you going to fund a top 4 premier league campaign - No but at that stage I might sell to someone who will. 

A+ in the current situation old bean.