The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

10 minute walk from Preston train station to EFL headquarters. 

how many fans do you think we can gather to sing

’we’re coming for you 

we’re coming for you

EFL we’re coming for you’?

absolute focus needs to be on them, gibson and that wannabe at Wycombe. Maybe a three way protest. 1/3 at Preston, 1/3 at boro and 1/3 at Wycombe. 

these fuxkers can’t get away with this. 

Derby fans need to protest in Derby. That way all the press is positive. Our supporters groups should be focusing on this 

3 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

2 different points 

- Gibbo’s is asserting a claim by MFC against the club

- Gibbo has blamed MM for our plight. 

Gibbo has never said there is a provable claim against MM. 

MM’s offer is pointless. It’s a PR exercise. He needs to indemnify the club against the claims. 

Your support for Gibson is admirable mate but your struggling to defend him now.

If Gibson is sure of his case he'll destroy MM in court. If he's not sure of his case, or his real motive is to destroy Derby County FC, he'll get shown up as the vindictive little banker he is.

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

Derby fans need to protest in Derby. That way all the press is positive. Our supporters groups should be focusing on this 

Nah.  Bit like the Apollo 11 mission, people aren't interested in the sequel.  Need to shake it up like Apollo 13 and that keeps people interested.  March to EFL headquarters sounds good to me.

5 minutes ago, Yani P said:

The anti climax will be they reject the offer just stating we have a claim against DCFC and will progress with that.

Seeing as everyone knows there is no chance of getting cash from a club in our state, whilst turning away from a perfectly viable cash source on offer, they will then show themselves up for the poo bags they are.  Proper little issue for them this is.

8 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

2 different points 

- Gibbo’s is asserting a claim by MFC against the club

- Gibbo has blamed MM for our plight. 

Gibbo has never said there is a provable claim against MM. 

MM’s offer is pointless. It’s a PR exercise. He needs to indemnify the club against the claims. 

Gibson has called for MM to meet with other "stakeholders" to mediate a solution, yet MM has no authority to act for DCFC anymore. So what is his purpose there if not to be coaxed into facilitating an agreement? Gibson is seeking to hamstring DCFC whilst pinioning MM into accepting responsibility. 

Cmon Kev, can't you see the paradox in the Gibson's position? 

6 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Your support for Gibson is admirable mate but your struggling to defend him now.

If Gibson is sure of his case he'll destroy MM in court. If he's not sure of his case, or his real motive is to destroy Derby County FC, he'll get shown up as the vindictive little banker he is.

What?!? I think Gibson is a toe rag 

6 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Don’t agree. We’ve protested in Derby, every fan going to boro away needs to be there 3 hours before the game singing Derby songs and anti gibson/EFL songs.

imagine how their players will feel walking in to 3000 fans singing ‘Gibson and Parry sitting in a tree…’

37 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I really hope so. My only concern is if that was the likely outcome why not just state it in the letter or come in beforehand? I wonder if this is a bit of a last minute play from Morris to try and both win some goodwill back and maybe save the day with a bluff. Unfortunately I think 2 is most likely if those 2 don't play ball. 

I agree.

Unfortunately, the Middlesbrough legal eagle is washing his hair every night until mid-May and so would be unable to take pride of place as the chief executioner at the EFL's kangaroo court until then, by which time we will either be history or the shell of a club with about 3 players and still no owner.

4 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I am sipping my night cap knowing that the ambulance chasers are being pinned into their corners and will have to show their true colours now.

??

I thought the same as you earlier, when I read Mel's statement, first glimmer of hope in a while.

However, the more I think about it, the less likely it seems a solution.

MFC and WW will decline the offer, saying there is already a mechanism in place to hear their grievances at a lower cost to them, i.e. arbitration.

Even if they were to take up the offer, surely the actual real creditors such as HMRC and the other businesses effected would question why the man who put us into administration can cover court costs, and a possible liability of £50m odd quid, to deal with claims currently without value, when they're offered 25p in the pound?

Legal minefield, surely?

5 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

No, we need to keep the MP's pressure on Parry at the EFL . Thats the one thing that can force the issue after Morris's invitation to solve the "claims that have not yet been made" issue.

A protest or two at Preston and London EFL offices would not go amiss, the publicity would put pressure on Parry.

Parry is the key. If he turns against Gibson, Derby survive. 

Morris has forced him into making that decision.

1 minute ago, Rev said:

I thought the same as you earlier, when I read Mel's statement, first glimmer of hope in a while.

MFC and WW will decline the offer, saying there is already a mechanism in place to hear their grievances at a lower cost to them, i.e. arbitration.

Even if they were to take up the offer, surely the actual real creditors such as HMRC and the other businesses effected would question why the man who put us into administration can cover court costs, and a possible liability of £50m odd quid, to deal with claims currently without value, when they're offered 25p in the pound?

Legal minefield, surely?

The EFL have thrown the whole league into a legal minefield with their incompetence. 

3 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Gibson has called for MM to meet with other "stakeholders" to mediate a solution, yet MM has no authority to act for DCFC anymore. So what is his purpose there if not to be coaxed into facilitating an agreement? Gibson is seeking to hamstring DCFC whilst pinioning MM into accepting responsibility. 

Cmon Kev, can't you see the paradox in the Gibson's position? 

Of course Gibson is a tos$er. I’m just pointing out MM’s offer is daft

To answer your question, Gibson wants MM at the meeting because he wants to torment him   As we all know it’s personal 

15 minutes ago, Yani P said:

The anti climax will be they reject the offer just stating we have a claim against DCFC and will progress with that.

That's fine - if MM then says "OK, take DCFC to court, but I will sponsor them and pick up any costs should they lose".

But that's out of the question. Gibson wants the case tried in his court (the EFL macropodidae marsupial chambers)

1 minute ago, Rev said:

Legal minefield, surely?

I think Gibsons statement earlier stating that the stadium sale is his real gripe will be important. That issue was resolved and found in our favour by the processes of the EFL.

As regards Morris, the creditors will not question who put us into administration, only what they will receive from the new owners.

6 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I think Gibsons statement earlier stating that the stadium sale is his real gripe will be important. That issue was resolved and found in our favour by the processes of the EFL.

As regards Morris, the creditors will not question who put us into administration, only what they will receive from the new owners.

If you're a creditor, wouldn't you question why the former owner could commit possibly £50m+ to a court case against two claimants with flimsy cases, but you're expected to take 25p in the pound for actual real debt?

3 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Not a good idea. Will get out of control and be counter productive 

At away games, sure, and engaging MPs etc, of course 

We need to go after the EFL. They are backing Gibson in his pathetic claim against our club. A claim that could finish us. Perhaps you don't realise what is at stake or you don't care enough about it.

We will fight to the end against anyone who is trying to kill our football club.

Its time to pick your side.  Mine is the survival of DCFC, anyone who is against that is an enemy. Gibson and Parry are currently trying to kill my football club. We should do, as a fanbase, whatever we can to make sure they don't succeed.

4 minutes ago, Rev said:

If you're a creditor, wouldn't you question why the former owner could commit possibly £50m+ to a court case against two claimants with flimsy cases, but you're expected to take 25p in the pound for actual real debt?

Good points but it doesn't change the fact that if the administrators reach an agreement with the creditors then ambulance chasers like Gibson should not have the power to stop that.