The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Yani P said:

They nipped into the Megastore and bought some props.

Why not? Surely no real Derby fans hold that opinion. Apologies if they do and fair enough,  but if they do they need a kick, a great big kick in the kock

Edited by TexasRam

2 minutes ago, David said:

I won't attempt to speak on behalf of Derby fans, only myself and politely request to be excluded from this apology. 

Boro and Wycombe are owed nothing, no apology and not a penny. 

The actors used here, were not that great but were at least happy with the pay from the Bucks free press (such a well known news service) and equally the home of Wycombe, high Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Could someone post 'duck off back to Wycombe you dheads' for me? Thanks.

A convoy of Police vans is racing round the inner ring road. I hope he's not gone filming in the Neptune ?

10 minutes ago, Oldben said:

The actors used here, were not that great but were at least happy with the pay from the Bucks free press (such a well known news service) and equally the home of Wycombe, high Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.

Actually we should probably do our own spoof outside wycombe and boro, what we think of boro and Wycombe owners, from outside their grounds.

Another day of false dawns then?

All seems very 'Return of the Bodysnatchers'.

Everyone trumpets they are not going to lie down and let this process drag on any more and are demanding answers in a meeting.

24hours later they are like a robot spouting 'All very complicated, but things moving forward....'

Am scared the march has been set up for mass conversion. Expect it to start with bile and by the time the game kicks off there will be 'we love the EFL' chants ringing round the stadium.