The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Jez Moxey (********) working with Appleby and Rush (common knowledge) with the backer being David Tepper.

Obviously Percy and whoever else have already confirmed Moxey, Appleby and Rush but does make sense with David Tepper.

Undecided on it personally, the state of the finances when Appleby buggered off wasn’t exactly, well, good.

How so?

6 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Content with this, this is what I heard earlier from a pal of mine.

Jez Moxey (********) working with Appleby and Rush (common knowledge) with the backer being David Tepper.

Obviously Percy and whoever else have already confirmed Moxey, Appleby and Rush but does make sense with David Tepper.

Undecided on it personally, the state of the finances when Appleby buggered off wasn’t exactly, well, good.

Further rumours from further afield,

1. Tom Glick
  2. Does the final solution reside just off Quail Hollow road?

9 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Dont mind it being Appleby but really dont want Rush anywhere near the club again.

Appleby would be taking us on almost like the first time - midway through a season with a likely relegation incoming & a huge need for stability as well as the books needing to be sorted.

He will do it too, Rooney is on £4m a year according to Peter Marples (No longer sponsored by 32 Red) so he will have to go or reduce his wages drastically....  Another one of Mels rediculous decisions if this is true.....

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm assuming you've forgotten what happened next?

The football was poo, a lot of that though was Cloughs negative, boring defensive football.  I say invest money in your strikers and aim to score more than the other team.  McLaren could be the man to take us back to glory....  Rooney has to go, £4m wage packet isn't affordable....

1 minute ago, RAM1966 said:

The football was poo, a lot of that though was Cloughs negative, boring defensive football.  I say invest money in your strikers and aim to score more than the other team.  McLaren could be the man to take us back to glory....  Rooney has to go, £4m wage packet isn't affordable....

Yes, i remember that boring defensive 0-5 win at Yeovil.

But you’re right, maybe the owners realised then the team had it in them but so some reason were being shackled.  Then we lost to Forest and nearly got to the Prem.

Que? Appleby was part of GSE was he not? The period we had under GSE was one of the most financially stable periods the club has had in the past 40 years if not longer.

Why do you say the finances weren't good?

10 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Que? Appleby was part of GSE was he not? The period we had under GSE was one of the most financially stable periods the club has had in the past 40 years if not longer.

Because we were losing £7 million a year every year, check companies house for the Annual accounts to verify my numbers. GSE bailed out because they would not could not put in any more cash

21 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Nope. They appointed Paul Jewell who proceeded to bring in journeymen on ridiculous wages in a move that set us back 3 or 4 years, a mess that was cleared up by NC.

Interested to know your source on Rooneys wages.

12 minutes ago, GenBr said:

We were losing £9m per year and investing minimal in the playing staff.

29 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

A little cryptic but if your refering to the Harris YMCA at the junction of Sharon Road and Quail Hollow Road NC, I doubt a solution will come from there?

Try half way down heading south right hand side

but does make sense with David Tepper.

Does it?

I seriously doubt that if the main money man was someone worth $15.8bn (£11.8bn) the situation would have dragged on like it has.

He could blow any other bidder out of the water completely, barely even thinking about the pocket change required to buy us.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

7 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Does it?

I seriously doubt that if the main money man was someone worth $15.8bn (£11.8bn) the situation would have dragged on like it has.

He could blow any other bidder out of the water completely, barely even thinking about the pocket change required to buy us.

People become rich by not leaving anything on the table when negotiating a deal.

46 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

If his wages aren't affordable how would sacking him and paying up his contract be affordable?

34 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Nope. They appointed Paul Jewell who proceeded to bring in journeymen on ridiculous wages in a move that set us back 3 or 4 years, a mess that was cleared up by NC.

Interested to know your source on Rooneys wages.

I think the bit where he wrote according to Peter Marples might be a clue.