The Administration Thread

Boycie

36 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Morgan was owner of Wolves, just shy of being a billionaire (according to tinterweb).

As mentioned above, Jez Moxey was his CEO.

Wolves fans weren't that fond of Morgan by the end, but that was mainly because he didn't get them established in the PL and was perceived to be "tight". He's  wealthier now than he was then though and AFAIK ran them properly. 

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

Wolves fans weren't that fond of Morgan by the end, but that was mainly because he didn't get them established in the PL and was perceived to be "tight". He's  wealthier now than he was then though and AFAIK ran them properly. 

Wasn't it the Jorge mendes axis that established wolves in the Prem? 

Are we going to end up with a Poundland version in Sam Rush? 

Step aside costas, we're gonna tap the rich vein of Johnsons and blackmans on wassermans books.... ?

7 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Wasn't it the Jorge mendes axis that established wolves in the Prem? 

Are we going to end up with a Poundland version in Sam Rush? 

Step aside costas, we're gonna tap the rich vein of Johnsons and blackmans on wassermans books.... ?

Yes, Mendes had an arrangement with Fosun, the Chinese consortium that bought the club off Morgan. The EFL waved through the "loan now, pay later" deals that allowed Wolves to avoid FFP and get promoted. They picked up a number of Portuguese clients of Mendes at knockdown prices too. All above board according to the EFL. Nothing to see here. 

I’m no fan of Mel Morris, but why anyone would welcome Sam Rush back is beyond me.

He was partly responsible for breaking up the 2013-14 squad, tripling our wage bill while making us worse.

Oh, and didn’t he financially benefit from it too? 

The name Wasserman sends shivers down my spine. 

Content with this, this is what I heard earlier from a pal of mine.

Jez Moxey (********) working with Appleby and Rush (common knowledge) with the backer being David Tepper.

Obviously Percy and whoever else have already confirmed Moxey, Appleby and Rush but does make sense with David Tepper.

Undecided on it personally, the state of the finances when Appleby buggered off wasn’t exactly, well, good.

Edited by angieram
Remove personal insults

4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Content with this, this is what I heard earlier from a pal of mine.

Jez Moxey (********) working with Appleby and Rush (common knowledge) with the backer being David Tepper.

Obviously Percy and whoever else have already confirmed Moxey, Appleby and Rush but does make sense with David Tepper.

Undecided on it personally, the state of the finances when Appleby buggered off wasn’t exactly, well, good.

I woudnt be happy with this lot, but at the end of the day beggars cant be chooses if its them or liquidation.

Edited by angieram
Remove personal insults

7 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Dont mind it being Appleby but really dont want Rush anywhere near the club again.

Appleby would be taking us on almost like the first time - midway through a season with a likely relegation incoming & a huge need for stability as well as the books needing to be sorted.

It's an easier task to reset & rebuild this time round though, debts notwithstanding, last time we went down with 35-40 senior players under contract, this time it could be as few as 5-10.

Edited by Carnero