The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Can someone help me?!

Do I shout OMG! Yes!!!!

Or OMG no. 

Or just pull up a beer and wait for the EFL to think of another reason to say no. 

Got to drive to pick the missus up at 5.20. After that, ill be pulling a beer up and spamming Boro fans all ducking evening.

I imagine the single malt will be about by 9pm and ill be banned form multiple sites by 10pm.

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I still can't shake the feeling that Ashley is going to swoop in at the last minute and one up whatever bid is there. My guess he just wants another party to be the canary down the mine to find out what is 'acceptable' to the admins before nipping in and gazumping the bid at the last minute.

Seems like the kind of thing he'd do.

as a gambling man, my weekly fiver is on him doing exactly that

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I still can't shake the feeling that Ashley is going to swoop in at the last minute and one up whatever bid is there. My guess he just wants another party to be the canary down the mine to find out what is 'acceptable' to the admins before nipping in and gazumping the bid at the last minute.

Seems like the kind of thing he'd do.

My thoughts exactly, think this is the first bid of several. 

The Binnies have blinked first 

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

Got to drive to pick the missus up at 5.20. After that, ill be pulling a beer up and spamming Boro fans all ducking evening.

I imagine the single malt will be about by 9pm and ill be banned form multiple sites by 10pm.

I genuinely cannot think of better way to spend this evening. 

Forgive me for painting a slightly different picture

I really hope that The Rams find someone of course, but Due Diligence and Fit and Proper ownership are the watch words from our/ the fans perspective.  The angst and anger is still around now.  Your Administrators need to start earning their money. 

We had one called Appleton and he hung around for years after coming out of Administration.   Acquire the ground, keep focusing on balancing the books but don't do what the Sky Blues owners did.  It was all an 11th hour thing for the club and anything was better than nothing of course...5 seasons in the Championship, then a drop to league 1 for a few years and then to 2 before the progress back to where they started. 15 years earlier... SISU Capital is the name.  Did nothing but save us from liquidation.  Turned out some terrible teams with equally poor managers when things were really bad.  Going to Northampton and Birmingham filled those club's coffers but did naff all for the club in it's home town.

34 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

So that's £28m to cover HMRC/other creditors, and then they presumably pay Morris £20m for the stadium which clears the MSD debt?  *If* that's the case, it sounds pretty good to me.

Or leave the stadium as is, leaving MSD with the stadium and the £1m annual return yielding 5% on cost

11 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I'm tempted to go and get pick up a bottle of whisky myself, but I'm worried that I'm jumping the gun. There's also the fact that I'm leaving for the game at 07:30 tomorrow!

16 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

This twitter accounts sets off some bells though - 1 tweet since Dec 2020? Follows 2 accounts?

You have not seen my Twitter account since 2018 not one tweet ever, follow 3 people. Not even sure it’s still valid.

I can’t remember who I followed ?

Edited by cstand