The Administration Thread

Boycie

From the latest EFL statement:

Love that those EFL ******* are exasperated at us!

"While ultimately the affairs of Derby County remain solely in the care of the Administrators, the EFL is currently doing everything within its powers and remit to help navigate a solution. The League is exasperated that this has still not been resolved and that we are approaching the end of the transfer window and Administrators have still not provided us any guarantee of funds which are required under the terms of the League’s Insolvency Policy."

Oh and:

"However, any resolution achieved cannot ignore or sidestep EFL Regulations or UK law and any solution needs to be found that satisfies the competition regulations and the terms of the EFL’s Insolvency Policy that was set and agreed by all 72 members, including Derby County."

So are they going to update their Insolvency Policy?!

Edited by RoyMac5

37 minutes ago, hiltonram said:

The EFL won't want to say theses two low life clubs are not football creditors because then Boro will want to take legal action against the EFL saying they were not governing properly in the past and if they win then the bods at the EFL will lose any respect they ever had while risking their nice big earner jobs and the EFL would more than likely get removed which may happen anyway after this.

So for Parry if Derby get liquidated that problem goes away. Gibson then wins his vendetta against Morris so is also happy. If that happened I would not like to be in Parrys, Gibsons, Birch and the Wycombe chairmans shoes.

The sports minister needs to put pressure on the EFL and the rest of the world needs to call out Midlesbrough and Wycombe.

Either you read my post this morning, you are a highly intelligent being ?

3 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

"However, any resolution achieved cannot ignore or sidestep EFL Regulations or UK law"

No mention of the fact that their own regulations are out of date with UK law...

I couldn’t believe I read that, literally open mouthed at the incompetence 

Just because it was dismissed by the Arbitration panel doesn't mean that it didn't happen. The panel would have been presented with no conclusive information, just what was reported in the panel's Decision Document, because there was no independent observer at the meeting between the EFL and Boro at which Boro agreed to drop their action against the EFL. But you only have to read between the lines to hazard an educated guess at how this came about - as if they'd confirm it in the record! It's what the Scots would call "not proven".

I'm dead sorry that they're exasperated though....

11 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Oh my days, they've come out to deny any deal with Middlesbrough..! They are panicking.

‘This claim was in fact heard and dismissed by an Independent Disciplinary Commission, the judgment of which was published in August 2020.’

i don’t like this decision, I’ll appeal it until it goes in our favour.

“Preferred Bidder – The EFL needs urgent clarification from the Administrator as to who the preferred bidder is. Without this clarification, no tangible progress can be made into solving the challenges associated with the claims.”

WE CANT ANNOUNCE A PREFEERED BIDDER BECAUSE YOU WONT DEAL WITH THE CLAIMS FROM BORO AND WYCOMBE YOU UTTER, UTTER MORONS!!!

Are they honestly that thick??

10 minutes ago, DJFern94 said:

Thanks, made me feel better.

For me (currently) three key points from the statement:

"The key issues for the interested parties we are talking to are:

* The uncertainty around the claims from the two football league clubs and what impact that may have on the club going forward in the event these claims are not resolved during the administration.

* The uncertainty around the possibility of further sanctions from the EFL in the event the chosen bid does not deliver the financial compensation to pass the EFL rules around payment to both football creditors and other creditors."

"The deadline for evidence of funding is 1st February, at which time the EFL have said that if they do not have firm evidence of funding, they will consider their position in terms of Derby’s ability to fulfil the fixture list. We have provided the EFL with 3 scenarios as to how that funding gap can be bridged and the EFL await further confirmation from us as to which scenario we plan to deliver. This will be dealt with over the next few days. In the interim, the EFL have confirmed that until as such time as they are satisfied with that evidence, they will not allow any new player registrations to take place and this does include player contract extensions."

"We have maintained a regular dialogue with Wayne Rooney and indeed met with him on Tuesday this week. We are hugely impressed with his commitment and understanding of the position. We are also hugely impressed with the attitude and performance of the players in this very difficult time. We have explained the current position to Wayne Rooney and have committed to keeping him abreast of our progress."

Edited by RoyMac5

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

From the latest EFL statement:

Love that those EFL ******* are exasperated at us!

"While ultimately the affairs of Derby County remain solely in the care of the Administrators, the EFL is currently doing everything within its powers and remit to help navigate a solution. The League is exasperated that this has still not been resolved and that we are approaching the end of the transfer window and Administrators have still not provided us any guarantee of funds which are required under the terms of the League’s Insolvency Policy."

Oh and:

"However, any resolution achieved cannot ignore or sidestep EFL Regulations or UK law and any solution needs to be found that satisfies the competition regulations and the terms of the EFL’s Insolvency Policy that was set and agreed by all 72 members, including Derby County."

So are they going to update their Insolvency rules?!

And  the rules say if you owe anything to other clubs you have to pay them or else. We don't owe anything   to any team  except Arsenal and Joz's old team in Poland..  

6 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Just because it was dismissed by the Arbitration panel doesn't mean that it didn't happen. The panel would have been presented with no conclusive information, just what was reported in the panel's Decision Document, because there was no independent observer at the meeting between the EFL and Boro at which Boro agreed to drop their action against the EFL. But you only have to read between the lines to hazard an educated guess at how this came about - as if they'd confirm it in the record! It's what the Scots would call "not proven".

I'm dead sorry that they're exasperated though....

Yeah it was Derby in the dock then. It's EFL in the dock now. (metaphorically ahem).