The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

The longer this goes on the better the outcome. The EFL don’t have the balls to kick us out especially after the events of the past days. The longer it goes on the worse the EFL look and boro and Wycombe are more of the bad guys who will be known of trying to liquidate a club who founded the leagues they play in and the EFL will be known for letting this happen. In parliament it was stated many times by people not even connected to Derby that the EFL aren’t fit or proper. They’re done. 

The longer it goes on the more chance Derby have of running out of money!! But I agree EFL have so much scrutiny on them. The whole system needs to change. 

RE: SJ knowing something or not as a result of talking to the Administrators - let us not forget that the Administrators have always projected a 'jam tomorrow' scenario where everything is imminent. Let's hope Jordan is onto something. I think it's a case of believing nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see. Can't even trust the old corner flag these days can we?

Edited by TheSlate
My bad spelling.

53 minutes ago, Indy said:

My 25 years of working in comms says different. It’s PR/press jargon and confusing - especially in the context of us talking about other bids!

Fair enough, I’ll bow to your experience but I’d describe it as bizarre as much as confusing. Making a bid implies offering something (often money I would suggest) for the recipient to either accept or reject. 

Just now, PistoldPete said:

You mean Sky Sports sponsors of  the EFL  have not been covering the story of how the EFL is toast? 

They are an absolute disgrace. If this doesn’t prove that it’s ALL about the PL then I don’t know what will. 
This whole saga has been an eye opener on so many levels, unearthing villains and heroes alike. Sky Sports, take a bow.

22 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Is there no crowdfunding to raise money for DCFC? To keep the club going until the end of the season??

We're not going to be able to raise enough to see out the season putting £5 in here and there.