The Administration Thread

Boycie

12 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

We need to give the likes of Curtis and Fozzy a contract now on the table...

And who will offering the new contracts now , Quantum so they will tuck it all up as they have with everything that they have touched. 

13 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:

And who will offering the new contracts now , Quantum so they will tuck it all up as they have with everything that they have touched. 

Not going to disagree with you on that one!

16 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Rooney was one of the biggest champions of Kirchner. He got that wrong. 

Circumstances change, and as far as i know the reason Kirchner pulled out as not so far been revealed, can have a guess that he lost heavy with the drop in value of the crypto currency he was involved in, so did Wayne get it wrong with Kirchner.

Wayne may have resigned for the good of the club saving on his wages, and he will not be entiled to compensation.

8 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:

The manager doesn't get involved these days anyway. 

3 minutes ago, SirBrian said:

Wayne may have resigned for the good of the club saving on his wages, and he will not be entiled to compensation.

The statement says he's asked to be relieved of his duties, not resigned.

It's a strange statement, in some ways.  It states he's expressed his desire to be relieved of his duties, but doesn't confirm that he has been.

Edited by Rev

3 hours ago, Needlesh said:

Can't wait to hear the thoughts of our DCFC Morale Officer @B4ev6is

You kept the faith, sir, and kept our chins up in dark hours. Thanks.

I am total guttied that rooney has left and total happy stadium away from bloody mel.

But who ever new manager is now

I will be firmly behind I just hope that carry on Rooney attack football.

Life as a Derby fan eh? 

Got out of a meeting, read Clowes' statement, I actually laughed. Not because it was funny, or ridiculous in any way but I couldnt help it. Perhaps just a release of stress. This feels different. He may not complete, but we are in the right direction. Spent the day smiling, and thinking if we get through the rest quick Rooney must have 10 or so names lined up ready, some of real quality (for L1 anyway). Even Palace might pay a mutually agreeable fee for Ebiowi when I was convinced we'd get zero or 15k or something. There was light at the end of the tunnel, go to the gym and enjoy - heck even the gym has got the cricket on. Everythings coming up Chopper!

Yeah that light at the end of the tunnel, oncoming train wasn't it?

Hopefully Clowes completes and hires a Chief Exec with a real footballing brain. Been listening to the Derby County story on Radio Derby. Webb and Cox, massive in getting out of Division 3 it seems. Football man in the boardroom, and someone with L1 knowhow in the big chair. 

43 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Rooney was one of the biggest champions of Kirchner. He got that wrong. 

I think Rooney's attachment to the Kirchner bid was not directly down to Kirchner himself but to the structure available through him that would have allowed Rooney to work within the framework offered by the involvement of Gary Cooke and Stretford. Once that was taken away from him he was back to Square One and he had been knocked back in that direction too many times in the past 18 months as hope was taken away from him time after time. I'm sorry he's gone but it's time to move on and quickly.

2 hours ago, Mihangel said:

A little nuance in the statements - Clowes has bought the company that owes the stadium rather than the stadium itself so one could assume from that that the debt still exists within that company. Unless some deal was done with MM of course....

Seems unlikely DC would have bought the company if it owed any material debt to Morris 

Morris wanted 20m so that he could avoid putting more in under his PG to pay MSD. Couhig sort of suggested Morris had bought the old Gabay claim against 202 but Morris told Quantuma  - it was suggested - that the 20m was enough 

Then again, the stadium is supposed to be worth 80m ! 

I think DC might do ok out of this. hope so 

7 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

So if Rooney rocks up in a month in a new job are we entitled to any compo?

I have no idea but really Wayne Rooney owes us nothing after the magnificent way he held us together in the most traumatic two seasons we have encountered during the 61 years I have been watching the Rams. For that we should be eternally grateful.

6 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I have no idea but really Wayne Rooney owes us nothing after the magnificent way he held us together in the most traumatic two seasons we have encountered during the 61 years I have been watching the Rams. For that we should be eternally grateful.

Meh.

He said he would stay, depending on the budget for the squad. Seems he was keener on his mates getting their feet under the table and maybe sharing the spoils. Then again he told the Everton fans he was staying before going to Man U!

Edited by RoyMac5