The Administration Thread

Boycie

14 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Do you really think there’s more value for the buyer to pay £5m less for the club and lose Rooney/fans/players and start with -15 points?

You make out that the logic in your argument is so overpowering that anyone would be stupid in doing so.

Yet Ashley, who's a billionaire businessperson, having considered the position carefully obviously doesn't think so ?‍♀️

So doesn't that give you the answer even though it's not the one you're willing to accept?

12 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Sad to say that with CK’s departure, WR may be a liability and not an asset. Would love to be wrong on that one because if he goes, next season is ghastly 

I’m clinging on to the hope that WR sees that CK had a fair shot at it and came up short, nobody else’s fault so is willing to see who it is and if the circumstances are right stay for at least another season.

Might be dreaming, but fingers crossed. 

9 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Have any other sources stated otherwise? Somebody paid the wage bill, I don't believe the club would have been able to fund it. So if not Kirchner, who? 

CK could have funded it and have a debt claim. Having done that he would still walk away if his Slync.io investors lost patience and told him to spend more time at his desk. Other candidates ? Rooney, Pearce, MSD, Clowes etc.  Can’t believe it was MM as some have suggested. Maybe we’ll never know ...

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I’m clinging on to the hope that WR sees that CK had a fair shot at it and came up short, nobody else’s fault so is willing to see who it is and if the circumstances are right stay for at least another season.

I think rooney would give another 2 to 3 years but ever comes in needs to talk to him and get all the lads still here signed up.

But I wont lie I am guttied that kircher did not work out I feel guilty over it now I feel it is my fault sigh.

I just get Carried away and just starting to relax now this.

3 hours ago, Kinder said:

I just don’t get it. It seems CK never seriously intended to follow through and complete the purchase, so what on earth was he hoping to get out of this? It’s surely killed his credibility in the UK at least. What did he think he was going to achieve?

I imagine this being one of those Scooby Doo moments, where it gets to the end of the caper and the real villain is revealed when a plastic face disguise is removed.  Chris Kirchner is @americanram.
It all bloody fits. Why were we so stupid not to see it over recent months? Larger than life character, loads of promises and positive contributions over the Atlantic via the WWW, pretends he’s married to Aly, but in the end proven to be a complete fraud with the ultimate no show. Well played Ryan. Bloody well played.

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

You make out that the logic in your argument is so overpowering that anyone would be stupid in doing so.

Yet Ashley, who's a billionaire businessperson, having considered the position carefully obviously doesn't think so ?‍♀️

So doesn't that give you the answer even though it's not the one you're willing to accept?

If I was talking about logic then I’d say there’s zero logic in any offers as the club is not worth a penny and they’re all stupid.

I’m just saying our biggest asset right now is WR and the togetherness he has given the club. I’d happily accept -15 if it saves the club, I was just expressing an opinion that I think keeping WR and players is worth that additional layout, nothing about not accepting it. 

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

If I was talking about logic then I’d say there’s zero logic in any offers as the club is not worth a penny and they’re all stupid.

I’m just saying our biggest asset right now is WR and the togetherness he has given the club. I’d happily accept -15 if it saves the club, I was just expressing an opinion that I think keeping WR and players is worth that additional layout, nothing about not accepting it. 

Club not worth much now, it's hope value, belief that capital value can be grown from a low base now to much higher in due course.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

So CK is no more - very sad but far too many red flags even if he had taken us on 

very angry with Q as so much time massively wasted 

won't they say no other bids so little to lose accepting his knowing if failed someone else might come in with an albeit lower bid.

15 minutes ago, Mckram said:

If Rooney stays for at least one more season then he definitely won't be given a new contract for the 90 grand a week he's currently earning. Allegedly. 

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The question at this point is, what is the absolute minimum required to play L1 football next season? Is it just football creditors that have to be paid in full, or do other creditors need paying some money too?

The football creditors in full, then I imagine whatever deal the other creditors are willing to accept? 

7 minutes ago, derby8 said:

Club not worth much now, it's hope value, belief that capital value can be grown from a low base now to much higher in due course.

100% agree and that’s my point, you look at the belief and feel good factor on the pitch this season…it gives players confidence and belief.

If Rooney walked earlier this season, would we have seen half the youngster come on like they have this year? He added so much value to us this year.