The Administration Thread

Boycie

49 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

If you can't see the link between the Premier League and the inflated costs of the EFL there is no point in this discussion. We will simply have to agree to disagree.

If we had beaten Villa, would Mel have put too much in? We are not in this mess because of how much Mel put in - we are in this mess because it didn't work and he decided to bail out.

Sustainability is the difference between promotion and not. 

Running at break even and remaining in the Championship for a sustained period has never been achieved. Maybe all owners of Championship clubs are just idiots? Maybe it's a run of bad luck. IMO it's more likely to be a structural weakness in the fiscal realties of the division.

The whole thing has been led by the owner being too speculative.  He had the control, would have surely been a god if he'd have taken The Rams up.  In reality the fans have no say as to whether clubs are in the Prem or any other league for that matter.  It happened at Coventry City.  Terrible experience for the fans on the way down, countered by some of the days out on the way back up.  Being a CCFC supporter and Rams follower, I know what I would prefer. The Premier league may be one of the top leagues in the world but is it worth losing your club for?  Any club for that matter.

1 minute ago, Barney1991 said:

If he was that serious why not put in a bid last night and say here you are ill transfer the money now and hand over the keys. He absolutely bottled it when he thought kirchner was going to close and tried to jump in and share it with him. Lets not forget hes not the only one interested and someone else could get it. Quantuma could not speak to anybody else while kirchner was preferred bidder as they would be breaking contracts and after being passed by the them and efl hes one step aay from the club. Like i say just get the money in and get the club. 

Did Appleby put a bid in last night?, did Morgan?, or Gadsby?, or anyone else? No? or do we just not know? Pretty good chance that they have to follow process - Q invite interest and interested parties respond - MA has made that public, the others have not…..

19 minutes ago, Phuket Ram said:

I'm not sure if you're fully grasping the seriousness of the situation...

If we don't complete in the next 2 weeks the following will happen: 

1. The players and staff won't get paid (payroll due in 2 weeks)

2. We still can't sign or re-sign players

3. We won't have a squad to report back for preseason, and Rooney WILL quit

3. EFL will have no choice but to withdraw the golden ticket due to our inability to convince them we have the funding and the players to complete (or even begin!) the season. 

Really sorry mate, we are all Rams fans, but you're (IMHO) living in cuckoo land if you really believe what you wrote. It really is 2 weeks tops or we are finished - in every way imaginable. 

Sadly, this is 100% accurate, although there is historical precendent for the concept of parallel fixture lists so maybe the EFL will be able to give us a bit more time?

3 minutes ago, Flying Fokker said:

The whole thing has been led by the owner being too speculative.  He had the control, would have surely been a god if he'd have taken The Rams up.  In reality the fans have no say as to whether clubs are in the Prem or any other league for that matter.  It happened at Coventry City.  Terrible experience for the fans on the way down, countered by some of the days out on the way back up.  Being a CCFC supporter and Rams follower, I know what I would prefer. The Premier league may be one of the top leagues in the world but is it worth losing your club for?  Any club for that matter.

Probleam is the money they get and make should be shared down the leagues and cap ticket prices at £30.

While at some clubs in the champership club charge at least double that but yet again are some clubs keep it at senceable prices do I think cap should be £23 at lower league like champership and league 0ne and at league to national leagues cap at £15 at all grounds.

1 hour ago, LERam said:

Basically....

My bid isn't as high as the others but it is 100% safe, so go for me now and know it will be sorted or I'm out of here 

We shouldn't expect the owners to care as much as us but it shows his total non attachment to the club and fans. He isn't bothered if the club go under or not. 

Then again we had local boy and massive fan Mel so does that matter?

He is playing on the fans nerves by getting the media to do his dirty work for him.

"I have offered x amount but the administrators have declined it,now the club will be liquidated"

Doesn't like being on the losing end of takeover talks me thinks.

12 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

If his offer doesn't realise more money than selling all the contracted players in liquidation then he either increases his offer or shuts up.

Just standing behind the media to do his shouting for him hoping that someone will crack doesn't give a good feeling.

He will want to pay peanuts but knows it won't be accepted so is making out he is the hard done to party.

Exactly. Put up or shut up.

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

If I offered ten quid to buy the club then weirdly I would expect my offer to be rejected out of hand. 

I can see that Ashley is trying to exploit the situation which any other business person would try and do as well, it's upto Quantuma to shut Ashley up by completing the deal with Kirchener which is obviously more financially beneficial for the club but the longer they fail to do so then the louder Ashley's complaints will become.

Quantuma are the ones who aren't helping the situation not Ashley. 

I’m just dipping back into the thread and so may have missed some update but, how can Q complete the deal with CK if the money isn’t there? 

4 minutes ago, Red Ram said:

Sadly, this is 100% accurate, although there is historical precendent for the concept of parallel fixture lists so maybe the EFL will be able to give us a bit more time?

We are far far far from done yet stop being nagtive that's what these people want us to be.

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

He is playing on the fans nerves by getting the media to do his dirty work for him.

"I have offered x amount but the administrators have declined it,now the club will be liquidated"

Doesn't like being on the losing end of takeover talks me thinks.

He's not happy because he isn't getting his own way so he's running to the media to get attention to worried fans so they will jump on the bandwagon. Like i've said match the bid get it sent or do 1. 

6 minutes ago, Red Ram said:

You just feel this is what the EFL want. They were ridiculed last time, now they want to use it to show they are actually helping us for once.  But if it wasn't for EFL this would all have been done and dusted by January.

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

But, Steve Morgan is taking over?

Looks like it - could be more brinkmanship - telling press he’s not in and trying through the back door. It’s clear people are out to discredit each other in the press (well mainly MA is doing it) - possibly why the other two parties are wishing to be unnamed. (If there is two more parties) I’m so SCARRED I can’t believe anything.