The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, LERam said:

I thought he'd converted some but not all to equity

Either way..... he deserves nothing after the way it's gone, we can both agree on that

As of the last published accounts, he'd forwarded money to a company which then injected that money into the company that owns Derby County, as we'd recognise it, through purchasing shares, not by lending it money.

Therefore, Derby County itself doesn't owe him a penny, but the company he used to inject the cash owes him multi-millions, which is no burden on the club going forward, if that makes sense!

12 minutes ago, Sheff Ram said:

We're getting slowly shafted here. As fans, we were initially shafted by Mel Morris. Then we were shafted by the EFL. We're currently being shafted by Quantuma, who quite frankly aren't fit for purpose.

So 3 parties who, supposedly, should be helping our great club to get out this mess are slowly, in their different ways, letting us drift into oblivion.

The employees of the club and the fans have done everything we can. What a complete and utter show of excrement  

Tensions and feelings are running high at the moment, but I agree they really do have a lot of questions to answer.

5 minutes ago, dantheram said:

Phoenix club!!!

leave all these vultures behind and start again. 

Whilst I’d follow a phoenix club it is absolutely the last resort and something none of us should actively call for. 

IF that happened a lot of peoples mental health on here would take a MASSIVE hit and that’s something we all definitely don’t want. We are a family and we stick together.

if you’re religious then prey if you’re not then hope somebody comes and saves us.

it’s incomprehensible that a FOUNDING MEMBER of the EFL could be screwed over time after time by the EFL (bamfords btw) yet here we are. 

There just needs to be a derby county, Ashley, Morgan, whoever, this club needs to exist for a lot of us. If this club does then a lot of us die with it.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

Therefore, Derby County itself doesn't owe him a penny, but the company he used to inject the cash owes him multi-millions, which is no burden on the club going forward, if that makes sense!

Yes that seems right. But if MSD snaffles the deposit MM allegedly put with them, then he may as a result be owed money by dcfc (because the club also guaranteed all the MSD debt )

13 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Tensions and feelings are running high at the moment, but I agree they really do have a lot of questions to answer.

What can we do as fans to get answers and demand conversations take place?

March? take over twitter ? we need to do something co-ordinated as a fan base.

1 minute ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Whilst I’d follow a phoenix club it is absolutely the last resort and something none of us should actively call for. 

IF that happened a lot of peoples mental health on here would take a MASSIVE hit and that’s something we all definitely don’t want. We are a family and we stick together.

if you’re religious then prey if you’re not then hope somebody comes and saves us.

it’s incomprehensible that a FOUNDING MEMBER of the EFL could be screwed over time after time by the EFL (bamfords btw) yet here we are. 

There just needs to be a derby county, Ashley, Morgan, whoever, this club needs to exist for a lot of us. If this club does then a lot of us die with it.

Im out if we become a phoenix club

sorry my club is derby county football club

my sacred memories are interwoven in this club. i support them cos thats how my dad brought me up, he was my only tie to the club. 

if they go, i go, dads gone and it would be final nail in the coffin and an end of whats been an amazing but ultimately soul destroying adventure.  

Sorry iv had a few sherberts and am a bit emotional about all of this 

Just now, Ram1988 said:

What can we do as fans to get answers and demand conversations take place?

March? take over twitter ? we need to do something co-ordinated as a fan base.

I can’t see anything other than ask the blummin MP’s and councillors to put pressure on Q.  
Trouble is though, every meeting they agree to is allegedly adding to Q’s bill. 

23 minutes ago, dantheram said:

Phoenix club!!!

leave all these vultures behind and start again. 

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

For me it's this club or no club. I die with dcfc. Simples 

Seriously how can you throw away 48 years for me to start again... 

For me I probably never step foot in Derby ever again if it ends. 

Some may think that is good thing lol

Edited by OUTSIDER

9 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I’ve not seen any official Reports the ground has already been bought @B4ev6is

There hasn't been, this is B4 being premature again. Nothing officially has confirmed by vendor, admin or buyer. Heavily rumored, the stadium deal only goes through if a deal is completed with Kirchner but this is just hearsay, like his bank transfer.

2 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I think the mental health piece is concerning. Coming off the Covid lockdowns straight into 2 years of sanctions and administration for the club, then we have the current cost of living and inflation crises and a war in Europe. That's enough to unsettle most folk I'd wager.  While wealthy men posture and manipulate, I wonder whether they ever consider the human cost attributable to their actions. I somehow doubt it. 

8 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Yes that seems right. But if MSD snaffles the deposit MM allegedly put with them, then he may as a result be owed money by dcfc (because the club also guaranteed all the MSD debt )

Layers upon layers upon layers!

It was supposed to be so easy, making the club debt free, which Mel did fairly early on his reign, then inject enough cash through a holding Company to see our rising tide of performance lift our boat to enter the sunlit uplands of the Premier League, everyone's a winner.

Just now, sage said:

Please exclude hindsight 

On what evidence? 

He showed the money and presumably had no convictions or bankruptcies 

This is the EFL who said they saw the money.  This is the same CK who when asked on Twitter if his crypto coins had suffered in the recent crash said “ I got out of that a long time ago.

Does the EFL have a great track record in fit and proper owner tests?

Ive no confidence in Q or the EFL’s due diligence checks, that’s my opinion.

I mean, look what happened to Wigan, 

9 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Im out if we become a phoenix club

sorry my club is derby county football club

my sacred memories are interwoven in this club. i support them cos thats how my dad brought me up, he was my only tie to the club. 

if they go, i go, dads gone and it would be final nail in the coffin and an end of whats been an amazing but ultimately soul destroying adventure.  

Sorry iv had a few sherberts and am a bit emotional about all of this 

Likewise.

My Dad is a Derby fan, his Dad was a Derby fan.  Other than for football I haven't been into Derby for 20+ years.

Its the shirt, the badge, the history or nothing. 

I don't think its gonna come to that, but I'm a glass half full kinda guy. 

To coin a phrase, 'we're in the endgame now'.

39 minutes ago, LERam said:

I thought he'd converted some but not all to equity

Either way..... he deserves nothing after the way it's gone, we can both agree on that

Obviously we can only go on the accounts filed up to 30 June 2018.

But I did not see any mention of a directors loan in the Administrators Statement of Affairs.

Happy to be corrected if I am wrong.