The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Yani P said:

I'm assuming it's just money laundering checks..they can be bizarre at the best of times especially for large sums of money..seen deals held up for 4 or 5 days with no explanation or reason for the delays in checks..so still not worried yet..

Why couldn't he tell us that?

11 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Has nobody stopped to think he might have desperately needed the toilet ?. I don't think they have lavatories scattered around a golf course and he could hardly dig an hole in a bunker and squat down.  

I wouldn't stop to talk if I was in a rush to go. 

Event as big as today they have Porto loos on every tee

I'm such a fool. 

I invested in a special box set of fragrances, complete with Rams logo, in the hope of making a few quid. 

Anyone interested in a set of CK Obsession, One (dollar) Shock, Defy (deadlines), and Euphoria (short supply), hit me up on the DM's.

Price uncertain, best offer accepted, delivery takes an Eternity. 

1 minute ago, Coconut's Beard said:

...but I don't have a choice, it's a moot point. Seemingly you don't get it either. 

Without wanting to sound crass, having Ashley in charge is akin to living with a debilitating illness. You can pray to god every day that the pain will end but realistically the only solution is either a miracle cure, or....  Just because the pain is unbearable doesn't mean you'd literally prefer to not to be around anymore, but in that situation many people do start to feel like that. 

In football terms we do have a choice actually, we can choose not to support the club while someone is associated with it. Some will take that option after a few years of being put at the bottom of Mike Ashley's list of priorities. 

Appleby previously seems to have failed to get enough investors to commit to the deal, if he's finally got some proper backing now then great, brilliant, can't wait. He'd almost certainly take more care of the club than Ashley.

At present though he's just another one who's sat in the background making the occasional noise about being interested, but noises are no good to anyone at this stage. We need action, offers, intent.

You have no idea what having any owner will be like until it happens - did you think have a local fan would be good? And do I mean MM or Lionel. What about Maxwell?

2 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

I would say there is a difference between being locked into an economic act i.e., doibg things that are factored into the world economy and are structured to the point you struggle to avoid such as driving a car or heating your house and making choices to interact with and give validation to terrible regimes such as Saudi Arabia. 

Personally I don’t see the difference and can’t pick and choose the ones you are suggesting could be acceptable 

2 minutes ago, Hanny said:

Ed has every reason to be a Provacetuer, and drive people to click his profiles, which are also linked to Radio Derby 

I just don't see that, He's a Derby fan, He's been fed some information, Poster on here says he's asked questions for 2 days, All he's come up with is...Deal near to collapse" now saying "Deal could collapse".

This story has been doing the rounds for 11 hours and still no...Collapse yet.

If money is in an account somewhere but can not be verified as to where CK got the loot from...Then Q need to pull the plug and god damn sharpish.

The lack of communication is not just disrespectful, it's disgusting.

All we need now is some snidey, oblique press statement from the EFL about 'endeavouring to secure a successful outcome for the survival of Derby County FC', to top off a typical DCFC day 

?

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Someone else involved with the club has paid the wages but not Morris or Rooney.  No funds have arrived.

Hmbr.gif

Hmm who would have that kinda money - Stephen Pearce? 

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Someone else involved with the club has paid the wages but not Morris or Rooney.  No funds have arrived.

Hmbr.gif

Where's that info from? Thought Nixon said CK did put in some funds for May?

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

If my missus asks me if I’ve been out boozing with my mates, rather than doing a late shift at work, I definitely would respond with:

”mind your own fecking business”

FTFY

Edited by i-Ram

1 minute ago, Hanny said:

Eh. Maybe we disagree a wee bit here. Perhaps the funding is mostly derived from licensing…but you get licensing /funding from having a popular program.

A public figure saying something deliberately provocative- has immense value for the individual and the employer…especially if that employer is a radio station. 

Ed has every reason to be a Provacetuer, and drive people to click his profiles, which are also linked to Radio Derby 

Completely disagree. Do you know how the BBC operates? It isnt mostly funded from the licence fee - it is entirely funded by the lucence fee. It isn't a commercial station. These local radio stations will be funded by the BBC regardless of anything Ed Dawes says. They aren't competing with each other for funding...

He may have reported it to stroke his own ego, but again that has nothing to do with the funding of the station.