The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Thank god you haven’t got an aeroplane ?

But I have..............it sits on my Welsh dresser all ready for take off ?

1 minute ago, Heisenberg said:

Any truth or is this just a journalist based in the North East with obvious ties to Mike Ashley looking to cause some unrest in Kirchner's camp?

Mike’s been feeding the Daily Fail the same story.

3 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Any truth or is this just a journalist based in the North East with obvious ties to Mike Ashley looking to cause some unrest in Kirchner's camp?

Sportsmail understands Kirchner has offered between £25-30million for the club, although there is doubt among some as to whether he currently has the money or needs other investors to come on board.

8 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

He thinks tomorrow is Thursday, that tells you everything you need to know about this 'journalist'. ?

11 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

This smells like one of the false stories we were told to expect by Gerald Krasner. Obviously designed to unsettle the process and cause unrest - presumably to allow someone else to gazump. 

12 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Well, £25-30m would put the bid right on the limit of 25% for unsecured creditors.

Only way to get close to 10% is if HMRC are demanding near 100%

On 11/04/2022 at 23:36, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

It’s whether you believe that claim or not.

18 months ago, I wouldn’t have even thought about questioning his wealth. My paranoia is purely down to The Fake Sheikh and Erik Alonso.

I imagine your reservations are shared by many others. Time will tell. First off lets see if CK actually completes the deal. The next indicator of intent will be the level of support for the manager embarking on a massive and urgent recruitment process...... on a L1 budget.