The Administration Thread

Boycie

20 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Didn’t SISU demand the council sell them the ground at a price that they set. Then threatened to leave if the council didn’t do as they wanted?

That worked out well for them, not.

of course I could be totally wrong, there’s always a first.

One of the issue for Cov City is the Council sold the ground to Wasps. Coventry became their tenants. 

39 minutes ago, curb said:

It’s very simple. 
No other party offered enough to satisfy the EFL and keep us playing in the league next season. 

It’s literally Kitchener or no club. 
There is no other option. 

*Kirchner, bloody auto correct ?

6 hours ago, Carnero said:

Interesting interview with Garry Cook from back in January if anyone wants it.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5tZWdhcGhvbmUuZm0vVEFNQzE5NzkwMDE4NTk/episode/MTE5ODdmYmMtNmFmOC0xMWVjLThkNWYtOGYyYTI0YzNmNWY2?ep=14

Talks about Derby for the last 6 mins or so.

I still can't someone with Cook's career and reputation working with Kirchner if the guy wasn't serious.

Thank you for this. I only listened to the bit about Derby at the end but it was very enlightening. I agreed with every word!

6 hours ago, Carnero said:

Interesting interview with Garry Cook from back in January if anyone wants it.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5tZWdhcGhvbmUuZm0vVEFNQzE5NzkwMDE4NTk/episode/MTE5ODdmYmMtNmFmOC0xMWVjLThkNWYtOGYyYTI0YzNmNWY2?ep=14

Talks about Derby for the last 6 mins or so.

I still can't someone with Cook's career and reputation working with Kirchner if the guy wasn't serious.

The last 6 minutes are a fascinating listen. Mr Cooke is very complimentary about the job Wayne Rooney is doing, and how he would love to be involved in something different again 

Perhaps the best thing for CK to do is avoid reading Twitter etc untill the deals gone through, there's no point in making himself a target for the trolls and the social media loonies. If the deal goes through then that single event on its own will prove the trolls and the social media loonies wrong, after all the proof of the pudding, has always been, in the eating.  

If he needs any pointers on not communicating he simply needs to ask Q ?

22 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

The points deduction would be next season, surely?

If we manage to get enough to stay up it would be applied ti this seasons total to relegate us, 

22 hours ago, curb said:

Amazing how people still think we could have the points deducted this season, there’s no way that will happen.

It can and has been done before. Any sanction made after the fourth Thursday in March can be applied to that season if it would mean relegation, if relegation is already assured it gets applied to the following season