The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Whilst I don't doubt the EFL have wanted to see us punished all along, I don't think they'll have any desire to see us completely dead and buried. Once our relegation is confirmed it will be mission  accomplished for the EFL.

They wanted that done last season, with us starting this season in League One with the points deducted.

I don't think one relegation is enough for them tbh, and the talk (however loosely based in reality, it hasn't come out of nowhere) of  letting us start again in League Two shows where they want us IMO.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

9 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Tomorrow will be the day, or so we are told ....

Tomorrow is the deadline for bids to be submitted. Please don't confuse this with the deadline 4 weeks back where bids had to be submitted, completely different things.

Once bids are submitted tomorrow, Quantuma will assess those bids and discuss them over the weekend. Please don't confuse the assessing of bids with the assessing that has reportedly been taking place for the last 4 weeks since bids were submitted 4 weeks ago, as these are two totally different things.

Once discussed, quantuma hope to identify a PB and will present that to the EFL.

Not hard to understand really is it?

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Tomorrow is the deadline for bids to be submitted. Please don't confuse this with the deadline 4 weeks back where bids had to be submitted, completely different things.

Once bids are submitted tomorrow, Quantuma will assess those bids and discuss them over the weekend. Please don't confuse the assessing of bids with the assessing that has reportedly been taking place for the last 4 weeks since bids were submitted 4 weeks ago, as these are two totally different things.

Once discussed, quantuma hope to identify a PB and will present that to the EFL.

Not hard to understand really is it?

Have we got a last minute bidder who showed expressions of interest!

12 minutes ago, Curtains said:

In all seriousness, I reckon so.

It must have been an expression worthy of listening to and an extension to the deadline to allow owners checks etc.

I have this sneaky feeling, somehow, we won't have seen the last of Mel Morris. I have no idea how that would work, but I have a feeling him, Peter Gadsby and other locals will be a suprise bid. Either them or MSD themselves.

17 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Maybe, maybe not.

Perhaps Appleby has this week got a new investor on-board for his bid, who's late involvement takes that bid from also-ran status to being the clear leader?

We'll only know when we know, however much foot-stomping, petulant mardying certain posters continually come out with in the meantime! ?

Edited by Coconut's Beard

26 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Maybe, maybe not.

Perhaps Appleby has this week got a new investor on-board for his bid, who's late involvement takes that bid from also-ran status to being the clear leader?

We'll only know when we know, however much foot-stomping, petulant mardying certain posters continually come out with in the meantime! ?

I want to know before we know…. (Stamps foot, folds arms and says “humph”..)

I hear they are making a film about a man from Derby who is put cryonic state (frozen) and a Doctor wakes him up in the future, 2072, the first question the man has is "has the PB for Derby County been anounced yet" the Doctor pats his hand reassuringly and says its due to be announced next week. 

Nothing else today then.  Had a look at DCFC on twitter and just came up with this lot after some information about a charity auction. I suspect the desperations that they may be able to finally say that Brian Cloughs favourite job as a manager WAS aT nOTTS fOREST once we're no longer around, bit like they're the oldest league club despite actually not be a founding member of it . Also like the constant 'we were' rhetoric.   Weird duckers.  

Comedy gold that last comment. 500k ? Yeah all in instalments over god knows what time period. It was bugger all use in the context of our position at the time and devalued the limited asset that is DCFC, that's why it got rejected idiot. The fact that it was Forest just makes it worth doing in any case just on principle of course...

Yet another moronic opposition fan who seems to have no idea how administration works. If the Administrators though there was a financial advantage in selling the shirts off the players backs and then send the players out on 'Own Clothes Saturday' then they'd do it. DCFC does not exist as an independent decision-making entity until this process is over. There is no sinister Derby Board of Directors who are still secretly in charge, cackling in evil fashion around a cauldron, it is run by the Administrators and until that is no longer the case we don't get to decide what happens, not even the manager who has been constantly frustrated by players being sold against his wishes.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Nothing else today then.  Had a look at DCFC on twitter and just came up with this lot after some information about a charity auction. I suspect the desperations that they may be able to finally say that Brian Cloughs favourite job as a manager WAS aT nOTTS fOREST once we're no longer around, bit like they're the oldest league club despite actually not be a founding member of it . Also like the constant 'we were' rhetoric.   Weird duckers.  

I can't wait to see where florist finish next season when all their loanees return to their parent clubs. I can see them fighting relegation to league one.