The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, 24Charlie said:

There's plans to build houses on the Chad side of Acorn Way. Locko estates want a piece of the action and want to double the rent or they'll evict DCFC and cash in on the housing boom.

Erewash Borough Council, in which the Locko Estate lies, has it's Headquarters in Long Eaton which has a Nottinghamshire postcode. The Red Dog filth are apparently prepared to listen to a plan to build affordable housing on Moor Farm.

I'm pretty sure that side of Acorn Way is run by Derby City Council unless the boundary has changed ?‍♀️, This was my playground as a kid 5 minute walk from where I was born, I went to Olive Eden school(now Lees Brook Acadamy)the land the school was built on was owned by Olive Eden who she was I do not know, Those fields were rented by the local farmer, David Adams(construction)was the developer which had a lot of houses built in Oakwood and he helped fund "Acorn Way" there was a story when Oakwood was built it was going to be called "Adamsville" ?

37 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

I am sure I remember the some of the objections to the building of the training ground was that was on/near designated Green Belt land !!!!

Yes there was, It was a notorious couple who lived in Oakwood who originated from around Norfolk, They kicked off, And had form for objecting to buildings and the like, When Moor Farm was given the green light...they mooched off to their next plan of action