The Administration Thread

Boycie

19 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Only 29 days until the season starts. Still no players. Shambolic.

We have got some players. Yes, we need more, but say it goes through tomorrow and 5/6 players extend their contracts is it really the end of the world that it happened a day later that we were led to believe?
We’d still have a club, the players would have a week to train together before our first pre season friendly and further time to gel and work together before the season starts. We’re not yet at the point of full blown catastrophe. If in 28 days we’re still in the same situation then I’ll join you in your assessment. 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

39 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I am glad you find it funny I dont

26 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

We have got some players. Yes, we need more, but say it goes through tomorrow and 5/6 players extend their contracts is it really the end of the world that it happened a day later that we were led to believe?
We’d still have a club, the players would have a week to train together before our first pre season friendly and further time to gel and work together before the season starts. We’re not yet at the point of full blown catastrophe. If in 28 days we’re still in the same situation then I’ll join you in your assessment. 

i agree players are pretty irrelevant to me at the minute 

worst that happens we play a bunch of kids and get thumped in the early games of the season

1 hour ago, DavesaRam said:

What if there are still “afters” to be had by the EFL. And them riding in on the white horse to get the takeover sorted pronto is in fact a smokescreen. Because their riding in to get the job done hasn’t got the job done.

So here we are facing losing what few players we have got, and losing the players allegedly lined up to sign when the job does get done, and having to field a bunch of babies. We are close to having the most disastrous of seasons because a few blokes are incapable of signing a bit of paper. 

So having stuck the knife in at every opportunity to get us relegated, are the EFL now delighting in giving that knife a few twists before finally pulling it out?

Or is this just the rantings of a madman driven by all these unexplainable delays and missed targets?

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

Yes 

Sorry but I am confused by the final answer, as others might be.

Kevin, just for the avoidance of doubt, what is it that you are saying 'Yes' to here?

Is it that that the EFL might be sticking the knife into us or is it that Dave is a ranting madman driven by all these unexplainable delays and missed targets?

Clarification would be most helpful. In Dave's case it could even be quite very reassuring, or not.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

Player contracts may be both the cause and effect of this delay. Very frustrating. 

Even when we get A PB that we have every reason to be happy with this wretched process continues to frustrate. 

Efl really has to think again about it’s insolvency policy whatever that is. It makes no sense that we have been an unable to renew player contracts .. it’s created this deadline of 30 June that has now passed. Caused all this stress .. and potentially wrecking our squad .. all so unnecessary. 

8 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

Friday Yes GIF by ProBit Global

I think todays the day! Theyre just saving it for tonight so we can go to the pub and celebrate properly!!! ???

I thought that about the 31 May deadline . Four days off to celebrate. Instead all we got was a party to celebrate that a 96 year old is still breathing. 

42 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Player contracts may be both the cause and effect of this delay. Very frustrating. 

Even when we get A PB that we have every reason to be happy with this wretched process continues to frustrate. 

Efl really has to think again about it’s insolvency policy whatever that is. It makes no sense that we have been an unable to renew player contracts .. it’s created this deadline of 30 June that has now passed. Caused all this stress .. and potentially wrecking our squad .. all so unnecessary. 

I know its the worst punishment esp after the long embargo and ultimately means creditors get less. I guess thats the idea as they want to destroy us