The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Are you sure a date has actually been announced for expiry of the PB status? All I can see is that a completion date has been TARGETED for 29th June. A target date, like an expectation, is not a deadline by which it must be completed or the deal is off:

"The joint administrators are delighted to confirm that they have formally accepted Clowes' offer to acquire Derby County Football Club ("the club") out of administration. Clowes has been granted preferred bidder status with immediate effect. "The joint administrators will now enter into a period of exclusivity with Clowes, with a completion of the acquisition of the business and the assets of the club targeted for June 29.

From memory it then goes onto say they will be prohibited from speaking to other parties during this period. 

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Wouldn't trust them to run a bath at this point.

"Quantuma would like to correct a number of inaccuracies regarding the bath. It is a fluid situation. The volume of fluid exceeding the volume of the bath has been both tactical and intentional.

We regard the moisture on the floor as a significant barrier to the operation to cease the flow from the tap, however all parties are working hard to resolve the situation.

The neighbors in the downstairs flat may be pleasantly surprised at the swiftness with which things now move.

Quantuma wishes to place on record their thanks to Mel Morris and Stephen Pearce for the free flowing nature of the drainage pipe which is not causing an issue in the drainage of the fluid "

6 minutes ago, LERam said:

Would be interesting to know what takes so long, is it waiting on people to sign things and return them? Waiting for EFL to agree to everything? 

In my head I just imagine there's one guy they are waiting on, who's decided to switch his laptop off for the day and go to the pub, not realising he needs to send something back sharpish

Money must all be in place for them to be hopeful of today still.

This tweet from the ITV reporter gives you some clues. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MKLevineITV/status/1542164305008857090

Why have got this feeling, after a light hearted day, that something is up.

Perhaps DC in to dot I's and cross T's, makes small talk with Q. 

DC: "What about that Moonpig, feller eh? Or Couhig? Whatever his name is. What was he babbling on about?"

Q: "Yeah about that we've agreed to settle for 7m and haven't told you it's in the small print on page 1472 ... surprise! Oh by the way we're off on a long weekend due to the Mongolian festival of Horses. See you Monday."

5 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Some folk need to go and have a snooze, cook your tea, watch and move and then log back in LOL

I can just imagine in some posters households at Xmas time, That they sneak downstairs to see if Santa has been and are gutted to find he hasn't left any presents only to climb the stairs and realise it's 11.55pm on Xmas Eve

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I can just imagine in some posters households at Xmas time, That they sneak downstairs to see if Santa has been and are gutted to find he hasn't left any presents only to climb the stairs and realise it's 11.55pm on Xmas Eve

I think Santa forgot a few on here and it’s had a lasting effect 

20 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Some folk need to go and have a snooze, cook your tea, watch and move and then log back in LOL

Good idea, off to get my steps in (lets see if it has the same effect as Owen walking his dog!)

1 hour ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

I assume Q took the payment in good faith accepting it as CKs commitment to fund the club from May. Its my opinion, based on the few bits of information we have, that if Stretford\SSS lent CK the money to fulfil CKs commitment to fund the club from May then the only course of action for Stretford\SSS is to ask CK to repay the loan. 

Do they make wheel clamps big enough for private jets?

15 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I was expecting a Byrne and Buchanan contract extension under the tree so I could CASHIN on them during the January sales.  Seeing as nowts happening today it appears Santa brought them their get out of jail free card first and they can head off into the sunset tomorrow morning for nothing.  Don't know why they bothered with legal advice, should have just sat on their arse and let it run down like everything else.  Another couple of million down the toilet.  How much we paying these administrators again. 

43 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Are you sure a date has actually been announced for expiry of the PB status? All I can see is that a completion date has been TARGETED for 29th June. A target date, like an expectation, is not a deadline by which it must be completed or the deal is off:

"The joint administrators are delighted to confirm that they have formally accepted Clowes' offer to acquire Derby County Football Club ("the club") out of administration. Clowes has been granted preferred bidder status with immediate effect. "The joint administrators will now enter into a period of exclusivity with Clowes, with a completion of the acquisition of the business and the assets of the club targeted for June 29.

And deadlines can be extended as they were for CK. Also time is relative, especially when using Quantuma's clocks.