The Administration Thread

Boycie

34 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

Now I’m not saying I have any ITK knowledge but I’ve just been told that the takeover is completed and may be announced this evening.

Here’s hoping ?

Hope this is true, might get the 3rd baby out called David to be honest or obviously Davidee for a girl 

25 minutes ago, ram59 said:

The money DC is paying the administrators has to be used to pay the football creditors in full and then an agreement with the non-football creditors, which will be made up from immediate payments out of the purchase cost and staged payments to meet the agreed final total. Whether these staged payments will have to be covered by Derby's income or further payments direct from the new owner, I don't know.

Football creditors are not paid immediately. Payments are made when they fall due. All other creditors will be paid immediately if DC is going the 25% route, as has been reported.

11 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Football creditors are not paid immediately. Payments are made when they fall due. All other creditors will be paid immediately if DC is going the 25% route, as has been reported.

I'd be interested to know what happens/happened to the Jozwiak payments? I can't imagine the pittance we got for him covered what we owed.

They don't count as a football creditor due to them being out the country, and they can't go after us until we exit admin, as far as I understand...

Edited by Animal is a Ram

23 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I'm going to assume the best and hope to see Clowes complete the takeover today or tomorrow.

If that proves to be correct, it's amazing how uncomplicated it suddenly seems to have become. As soon as someone appears with the will and the finances, the deal breezes through. No bank holiday issues, no complaints in the press about being ignored by Quantuma, nothing held up by anti-money laundering checks etc 

It's almost like the others were cheapskates or fantasists. 

And not forgetting no complications with PP as the man who’s just bought that is now buying the club.  No lease arrangements, no “I’m not dealing with Mel”, etc.

3 minutes ago, jono said:

I’m just holding my breath.

what’s with the 25% suggestion I am hearing ? Will that mean -15 now or next season ? or is it just glass half empty speculation? 

Neither. To avoid a points deduction, football creditors need to be paid in full, whilst unsecured creditors need to be paid 25% of what is owed to them. After all that has gone on, I can’t believe you don’t know that by now.

5 minutes ago, jono said:

I’m just holding my breath.

what’s with the 25% suggestion I am hearing ? Will that mean -15 now or next season ? or is it just glass half empty speculation? 

The options to avoid 15 points are:
- 25% paid upfront, or
- 35% paid over 3 years
That's to unsecured creditors only. The difference between the two is only £1m. 35% also means being under the EFL's restrictions for longer than the 25% option.

Why of why is Mr PloopyPants and his band of moronic followers on OTIB still obsessed with our club. We are sorting our problems but there is now 155 pages of rants and drivel about Derby County. You woud think they would be more concerned over the dismal prospects of their own little club and their own battle to beat the drop next season.

Sorry a little of topic but very annoying never the less

Just now, HedgeEnder said:

Why of why is Mr PloopyPants and his band of moronic followers on OTIB still obsessed with our club. We are sorting our problems but there is now 155 pages of rants and drivel about Derby County. You woud think they would be more concerned over the dismal prospects of their own little club and their own battle to beat the drop next season.

Sorry a little of topic but very annoying never the less

Something about no quarter given and some EFL reg and continuing embargoes.  Something about must start on -3 thanks to the unscrupulous Stretford.  Closely followed by some saddo called Dave Fevs following his every word like a dog on heat round another dogs a*******.  Bet I'm right.

1 minute ago, Kuskus said:

Yep that is literally the Mail making it up. An easy one to have made up mind - our players wages were paid through whomever so that 3 points can’t suddenly be applied. The source is Stretfords problem not DCFC if there’s even any truth in it in the first place.