The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 minutes ago, Archied said:

Massive bullet dodged not getting the kirch, I imagine Rooney and Stretford are a bit cheesed off with him and perhaps feeling a bit foolish 

I can’t help but feel WR has been a bit petulant in jacking because his agents mate wasn’t going to get the club. It never fully sat right with me that the managers agent was going to be on the board, it was a clear conflict, in the long run Wel be better with a clean slate. I’d be tempted to change the whole coaching team if I was DC.

12 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-takeover-david-clowes-7261769.amp

@The Baronwhere does the price of £22m come from please, I'm assuming from Land Registry records?

It’s £81 m less the £59 m written off by Mel’s associate Company. 

But the stadium is still officially valued at £81 m . Clowes paid £22m for the Company that owns the stadium. 

26 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-takeover-david-clowes-7261769.amp

@The Baronwhere does the price of £22m come from please, I'm assuming from Land Registry records?

£81m less £59m loans written off = £22m

Edited by Half Fan Half Biscuit
Oops - sorry duplicated PP. Should’ve gone to Specsavers.

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Massive bullet dodged not getting the kirch, I imagine Rooney and Stretford are a bit cheesed off with him and perhaps feeling a bit foolish 

Sod the missed bullet, It was a scatter gun we missed, IMO WR bailed as the consequence of Stretford's actions, Did WR know...I don't know, But I'd wager he did?WRs resignation came out from left field, Needs to spend more time with the family, WRs resignation is because he needs to take his coaching badges, Q pleads with WR to stay, WR says I'm Oooot, And now we can all speculate as to why, There's more of this to come out in the future, The Yank, Stretford and WR and a lake full of muddy water.

Having had a good nights kip...I'm glad WR has mooched off into the sunset, Pay the WW parasite off and lets move forward, Only suggesting paying him off as someone posted he's to get £400k for his new car park ?

20 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

It’s £81 m less the £59 m written off by Mel’s associate Company. 

But the stadium is still officially valued at £81 m . Clowes paid £22m for the Company that owns the stadium. 

14 minutes ago, Half Fan Half Biscuit said:

£81m less £59m loans written off = £22m

I guessed that was the calculation that had been used but surely that would assume that the loan outstanding on the stadium was still £81m, which does not tie in with the accounts filed at Companies House. 

I'm probably having a thick moment, will think through the transaction when I have woken up.

19 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

23 is pretty good for a stadium worth 80m ?     (Assuming 202 is debt free ) 

that’s a parting gift of 57 from MM 

Cracking parting gift indeed, Kev. Only £22,999,999.00 more than the £1.00 he promised to sell the club for back in the day.

16 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if the EFL said the wages for May were paid through improper channels and unfortunately a 3 point penalty will now be enforced.

I'm not sure how they could justify that. The wages were paid on time. If the club are thought to have been wrong to accept the funds, that would surely require a new disciplinary charge. 

17 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if the EFL said the wages for May were paid through improper channels and unfortunately a 3 point penalty will now be enforced.

I sure I read that the wages were paid by CK from a loan,  as far as Q were concerned the wages were paid by the PB (CK) as per his commitment to fund the club from May.

3 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

I sure I read that the wages were paid by CK from a loan,  as far as Q were concerned the wages were paid by the PB (CK) as per his commitment to fund the club from May.

If that's the case then there's no case, There's a post on here somewhere saying the loanee wants his loot back, So now with the loanee being Stretford he can only get it back from the person he loaned it too...the yank.

As Jimmy Cricket would say..."come here...there's more" Ice Hockey Love GIF by NHL

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

If that's the case then there's no case, There's a post on here somewhere saying the loanee wants his loot back, So now with the loanee being Stretford he can only get it back from the person he loaned it too...the yank.

As Jimmy Cricket would say..."come here...there's more" Ice Hockey Love GIF by NHL

Stretford might want his money back from us. Especially if he's been told he shouldn't have made the payment at all, according to the rules he is subject to. 

Just now, PistoldPete said:

Stretford might want his money back from us. Especially if he's been told he shouldn't have made the payment at all, according to the rules he is subject to. 

He'll be wanting to get the money from Kirchner. Stretford's problem will be where he takes CK to court to get the money back, here or the USA. And has kirchner got the money to pay him back

28 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Nothing would surprise me but, I’d like to think, seen as his team didn’t complete the takeover (assuming he’s not involved with DC) he didn’t gain any actual advantage (thanks to CK’s incompetence/cold feet). 

Weren’t the wages paid after CK had already been appointed PB? In which case, I don’t really get the conflict of interest thing. The team he was part of had already been awarded PB status.