The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Could it be Quantuma playing a dangerous and desperate game of putting false information in the public domain to try and panic other would be buyers to up their bids

Don't think other would be buyers would up their offers by any statement Quantuma release, they will only bid what they think the club is worth.

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

The start of that report quite clearly said they’d spoken to Andy Appleby and he had provided the figure. (I think their breakdown of it was their own work, though.)

Hmm well that doesn't align with the statement Quantuma have put out tonight. Has Appleby actually submitted this bid? If he had then surely things would be moving quickly now, if it's the 50m figure that's reported.

3 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Here's a thought, If they announced the sale of season tickets this week with the assurance from the EFL that we would be able to compete in League One and the Transfer embargo also lifted. If we sold only 12,000 tickets with ehe average price of about £360 that would bring in £4.32m.

I don't think Quantuma want to do that as (a) if people paid in cash and we didn't complete the season then that money is lost to the people shelling it out and (b) no credit card company would underwrite this in the same eventuality as they'd be liable to refund the money under Section 75 of the CC Act

5 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Probably been spoken about earlier in the thread so apologies but i read earlier Q have racked up a bill of £7m!!! What the hell have they been doing to warrant charging £7m thats a farce! I hope Ashley puts them under.

They could end up taking 2 years worth is season ticket money away from us in one fell swoop. ( If we are lucky). I am not a massive Ashley fan but I would love to see his lawyers batter them in court.

26 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I think there is a fear to put season tickets on sale at the moment from Q, in case the league don't allow us to participate next season. The longer we go without season tickets on sale, the more precarious our situation becomes as it becomes easier for the league to not allow us to start the season. 

The administrators haven't exactly given confidence on their ability to put them on sale either. I also feel like there will be a situation this week where the league produce two sets of fixtures - one with Derby County and one without. Again, putting ourselves in a much more worrying, precarious situation. I just don't think they have an alternative as it stands.  

I agree and think at this point the best we can hope for is for two fixture lists. But I have no confidence in the administrators to complete any sale before any deadline. Yet it seems there's no way to take it out of their hands to save the club. We'll surely have to sell a couple of players (Knight and Bielik?) at knock-down prices in the next few days to bring some cash in, yet again diminishing the value of the club in the eyes of potential bidders. 

5 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I am not an accountant but surley Appleby’s and co rumoured package of 50 mill plus (20 of which for PP) surely has meet those requirements?

That's why none of this makes any sense unless the reports are false and/or Appleby has not actually formally submit this bid to the administrators