The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Kuskus said:

Everyone keeps saying Mike Ashley buying us will result in -15 points but surely he would want us to have the best chance possible in getting promotion as he is a very good businessman. 

He would want thr best chance at making a return on his investment. If saving £20m now at the expense of -15 points and an extra season of £7m losses, he'll do it

Grace Slick, Woodstock 1969, alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music, believe me, yeah, it's the new dawn.

The serious players have waited for the price to drop and will now pounce, yeah...

1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

Out of curiosity, if everyone offered £25 mil and one offered £28 mil, for the lot, can Q accept it? And what are the implications besides the minus 15 points?

Don’t think Q can accept anything for the stadium can they?  That is for a separate deal to be made between buyer and the stadium owner. Not in Q’s remit, as I understand it?
?‍♂️

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Now that Kichner is out the picture 1 thing I am happy about is that we will see the end (eventually) of people some how shortening his initials to KC - I mean seriously, its 2 letters.

Looking forward to Ashley (AM) & Morgan (MS) being involved. At least they cant go wrong with Appleby

Kirchner is only 8 letters, and still folk struggle!  ?