The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, nogbad van 50 said:

You’re right,I stand corrected.Probably only watched it 20+ times Alf!!! Had to watch it again today to take my mind off the takeover ? 

It's one of my all-time favourites nogbad, I never tire of it..."He beat you with nothin, Just like today he had nothin...cool hand Luke" said Dragline Happy Birthday GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

1 hour ago, CBX1985 said:

It's what we need.  There needs to be a point creditors are put in the position of something small guaranteed today, or almost certainly not a penny tomorrow. 

No one will buy a season ticket, so there will be no revenue.  Ashley deal, if it happens will begin and end in a day.  The last day.  

Of course it is the admin team have let it get this far it’s about time someone steeped in

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

Ummm what's stopping us playing the entirety of next season in administration?

There's no rules about how long a club is allowed to be in administration for - look at Wigan, Portsmouth etc 

Why are the EFL suddenly getting all precious about us potentially going into next season in administration, they weren't particularly bothered about it for the past season.

The other thing is, the EFL have previously allowed clubs to start the season in circumstances no better than what we're in. It was only a couple of years ago that they let both Bury and Bolton start the League One season in the same year while in dire straits financially. Bury had to postpone 5 games and failed to fulfil a cup tie against Sheffield Wednesday before getting kicked out of the league, and Bolton had to field their youth team to start the season, and also failed to fulfil a game against Doncaster Rovers.

31 minutes ago, Kuskus said:

Maybe this plan b is him selling his private jet in the UK?

He needs to get it down to We buy any plane.com quick.

Might lose a few quid for scratches and the extra miles he’s put on the clock but they can transfer the money within the hour

maybe

3 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

There is and if that isn't met then the administrators take the next step of putting the club into liquidation. To me it seems MA has been onto the EFL because his offer doesn't meet that.

Yer so what's the point of Ashley getting onto the EFL as it'll be HMRC who basically decide whether the offer is good enough to remove that club from administration not the EFL, what you've said doesn't make any sense

34 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

Indeed but, literally, thousands of employees think negatively of his employ, whereas, literally, a handful of negative reviews do Slync have to turning against CK. Just saying you should judge them on the same merits.

You’re comparing a start up company with less than 100 employees against one of the UK’s biggest employers with about 50,000 employees that’s been going for the best part of 40 years.

Accept your opinion but I’d much prefer a zero hour contract that I’m aware of than not getting paid at all.

If CK does become our owner tomorrow then I hope that Derby fans pressure him to ensure the Slync staff are paid as a priority before signings. Somebody being able to put food on the table for their family is much more important than football and hopefully CK knows that. 

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

If this plan B is so sensitive and secret, how come Nixon seems to know all about it?

EF33D1F8-3940-466B-8F1A-A0A0F4F142B0.webp

7 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Quantuma has no intention of liquidating us, and there are several intersted buyers so we will not be liquidated.

Q has gone for the highest bidder, EFL want someone who can come in quick so that they can be sure we will last the season. So it's time versus money.   

Yes i agree but if they offer a different rescue package then that has to go back to the creditors for acceptance and may enter into discussion about it,that takes time,meanwhile the EFL are getting twitchy whether we will be in a position to play next season,if we remain in liquidation they will want assurances we can complete the season,whether that can be guaranteed is a different matter.

17 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

The rule is that you can't start consecutive seasons in adminstration, so in theory it should be fine. However, all clubs have to show a realistic business plan to get through the season, whether in administration or not. If they don't, they are kicked out of the league. That's very difficult to do in administration.

This was what actually killed Bury. 

No, Bury didn't pay player wages for 12 weeks. So games had to be postponed, and in the ened EFL threw them out. Why a simple relegation couldn't have done only the EFL will know. 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yer so what's the point of Ashley getting onto the EFL as it'll be HMRC who basically decide whether the offer is good enough to remove that club from administration not the EFL, what you've said doesn't make any sense

The administrators cannot accept an offer by law which doesn't meet the minimum requirement for lifting the club out of administration not HMRC.