The Administration Thread

Boycie

22 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Other than a lack of communication this week can someone explain what CK has actually done wrong for so many to turn against him as owner now?

If, like Nixon and now both Sky & the Mirror are reporting, that he has sent the money but it is being held up by AML checks, what more could/can he actually do? It sounds like he tried alternate ways to send the money around the 31st deadline which werent successful so he went back to the original way of sending it last Mon 6th.

Even if he did come out & say something, would the now sceptics have believed it anyway?

Seems to me like other parties are trying to dirty the waters with CK bid and it is working. Ashley is nowhere near being the saviour if like Q statement says his bid was too low to satisfy the EFL. If someone matches or betters CK bid then lets crack on, but so far its been all talk no action from these other interested parties. They all know what the cost is, it cant be any lower, so if you're serious, put up or shut up.

Agree with a lot of this but I must admit I have gone from wanting CK to take the club to being very skeptical.

Its nothing he’s done per say, more the worrying revelations about his companies cash flow. The fact he’s behind on sponsorship payments, and the fact he hasn’t payed his staff in two weeks (allegedly) is really frightening imo. I know he’s said it’s a banking error but still, paying your staff a day a late is a banking error, paying your staff two weeks late sounds like a cash flow issue.

15 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

I often feel that the sense if belonging on this forum is probably more like Stockholm syndrome. ?

I know how you feel RIMDAUD, I went to a Kibbutz once in Israel to work on a farm, While there I was asked to look after the goats, Well I was so tired after such a long journey that I had a baby goat on my lap I fell asleep, That was a very hard job I can tell you. 

Edited by Unlucky Alf

What is the opposition to Mike Ashley? I don’t get it. He wouldn’t take on Derby if he couldn’t make a profit it out it. To make a profit, you need PL football or have amazing recruitment (buy cheap, sell high). Well I’d welcome either at Pride Park.

People are worried Rooney would walk and so would the players. News flash, Rooney and the current players (the good ones anyway) aren’t going to be here in 5 years regardless who the owner is. They will go on to bigger and better, it’s only a question of time.

Derby is bigger than Rooney and the current staff. Derby, the club and all its history, is far more important.

So if that means Mike Ashley, a further points deduction, relegation to League Two before the reset, so be it.

9 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

Nope, that's 100% what I'd rather happen.

You would rather the club cease to exist and all the people working in within the club to lose their jobs and us start a pheonix club than have an owner that made a club profitable previously? Thank god you're not affiliated with the club in any way 

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

If Mike Ashley is reading he probably doesn't realise you are the appointed mouthpiece for all of the members on this forum.

Speak for yourself thanks.

Not 100% sure it’s his mouth he’s talking out of……making a choice between a buyer and liquidation shouldn’t need more than a fraction of a second to decide….and (for the hard of thinking) liquidation is the wrong answer…

1 hour ago, EraniosSocks said:

Ashley don’t need us, we need Ashley 

We don’t need Ashley there are 3 other bidders. He’s gonna regret messing around in the end. He crapped in when he thought kirchner was going to get the club and tried to get in on the deal. Someone else will finally stump up the money and take it on and he will miss out 

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

As I'm single I see this forum as my family, Sometimes I digress as someone makes a comment a light flickers in my head and I feel I have to post...I guess a bit like Tourette's and Obsessive compulsive disorder, Maybe I shouldn't have stopped taking my Medication ?‍♀️

25 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I know how you feel RIMDAUD, I went to a Kibbutz once in Israel to work on a farm, While there I was asked to look after the goats, Well I was so tired after such a long journey that I had a baby goat on my lap I fell asleep, That was a very hard job I can tell you. 

Keep on disgressing. Makes a change and some of us enjoy it.?

59 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Other than a lack of communication this week can someone explain what CK has actually done wrong for so many to turn against him as owner now?

The fact that this has dragged on and on and he still hasnt managed to transfer the money is enough reason for me. He doesn't appear to be paying the staff of his own company either and after being so chatty on twitter for months he decides now is the perfect time to shut up.

For what its worth i was never fully convinced. It was a thin veneer of trusting him for me and it didnt take much to break through it.

Screenshot_20220611-084149_Chrome.jpg