The Administration Thread

Boycie

54 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

To pass the time while we wait for more news, I've arranged an online festival  gig where Quantuma will be  playing their greatest hits

This next number goes out to all you rams fans in Derbyshire land....and it's called 

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the speed at which things have moved"

What will they play next?

You just keep me hanging on by Janet Rushmore

13 minutes ago, whiteroseram said:

Daft (and comparitivly minor) point, but was it reported earlier in the week the Clowes had completed the purchase of the stadium? If so, is he stuck owning it now? Wonder how that would affect potential sales 

No I think everything was due to complete pretty much simultaneously, but CK has not paid up for the club. 

Quantuma have released statements to the press quite a few times around 6pm on a Friday in the past if memory serves me right, so maybe the same happens tonight? Who knows?

It would also tie in to the start of Sport Scene on Radio Derby, too. Let’s see.

47 minutes ago, Rolleston said:

Well that scrolls down for miles and miles and miles and miles, but with only about 3 actual tweets which are then repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

WHY?

3 minutes ago, Rosythram said:

Let’s start being honest with ourselves, Derby County FC is fake believe it’s not really existed for the last 9 months.

Unfortunately for us the money people have treated us like a rich man’s toy and will probably continue to do so.

In my humble opinion they have no redeeming features, but I’m not from the same side of the street as them.

Very sad but the so called game of football is in my very humble opinion absolutely screwed and unrecognisable from what I recollect, it’s so sad that the youngsters will never experience the joys we had following DCFC.

I suppose fans in all clubs will have the same rose tinted spectacles.

Sorry but I’m on a downer and I can’t see a lot of light at this extremely dark tunnel.

Derby county is very very much really just looks like mike ashley been photoshop thing but I hope I am wrong.

You've got the money, it's stuck in cyberspace, or going through checks and you know for certain it is legit, why not go to MSD Holdings and say can I have a £21m loan for a week, and here's my plane as collateral? It would probably have lost him £200,000, but saves the deal, our club and his reputation?

2 minutes ago, Macintosh said:

You've got the money, it's stuck in cyberspace, or going through checks and you know for certain it is legit, why not go to MSD Holdings and say can I have a £21m loan for a week, and here's my plane as collateral? It would probably have lost him £200,000, but saves the deal, our club and his reputation?

There are huge rumours about him having other financial problems.

Stories doing the rounds that his financial backer pulled out last week.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I think the first we will hear tonight is a statement from the EFL, they will have it written.

Hopefully spelling out that if things are sorted by x time on x date, liquidation procedures will begin.

The EFL do not have any say on liquidation, that is down to the administrators.