The Administration Thread

Boycie

27 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

So Dorsett reckons large number of investors have pulled out of their perspective deals in the Appleby and Morgan groups.

Ashley refusing to pay Admin fees 

Kirchner giving all the excuses under the sun like a child with a poor homework habit and today it’s been revealed Slyc owe money to sponsors and some long term employees haven’t been paid!

I seriously see it coming down to these

A) local consortium Gadsby etc buy the club 

B) liquidation 

C) what I hope in all of this take the hit on points, get Ashley and cashley basically says I am not paying your fees due to incompetence and if you’re not happy see you in court! Ashley won against Newcastle 

Don't think Ashley was dealing against administrators in Newcastle case.

27 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Now I know you shouldn't believe everything (i.e. 99%) on Twitter, but one tweeter has said a thing that's got me thinking and worried.

Q will make more money via liquidation than if MA gets the club. (TFR football - and no cant link, twitters on a different device) 

Leading to the logic that if any other bidders cant get the funds / investors back then it could be over.

Probably nonsense because a) who knows what MA is going to offer and b) that might change in negotiations but I need some of the brighter minds here to remind me I'm an over reacting numpty that'll believe anything!

The administrators could possibly do that.

8 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Yeah but Morris is said to be worth £500 million. What happened to his backers?

MM was not in the Sunday Times rich list 2 weeks ago so I believe his personal net worth has shrunk considerably