The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, B4ev6is said:

I hope you are right I  barely slepted last night and not likely to tonight eathier.

It's not easy, is it mate? 

I don't sleep well either, this whole episode has been torture. 

I did forget it for a short while recently, when I watched Maverick on your recommendation, so thanks for that!

Just now, Rev said:

It's not easy, is it mate? 

I don't sleep well either, this whole episode has been torture. 

I did forget it for a short while recently, when I watched Maverick on your recommendation, so thanks for that!

Your welcome

New jessic world looks a good film makers letting staff watch for free but sadly days that are on days when I am working so I will have to wait till it comes off pass ban.

So Quantuma finally speak. Only 4 days late. Good to see they’re talking to other parties now, we’ve given Kirchner long enough.

What happens when he doesn’t make the 5pm deadline though? (And he definitely won’t). Don’t like this whole “satisfactory evidence” thing. The administrators seem as easily duped as Mel, we don’t want Kirchner pulling the wool over their eyes again tomorrow with more false promises. I’ve just lost all faith in this process to be honest. It’s an utter shambles, has been from start to finish. Incompetence all round, I have no trust that Quantuma will ever see this club out of admin.

If Steve Morgan is interested, I’d be straight on the phone to him. Proven funds, and less of a bamford than Ashley. Might be able to do a reasonable deal with him that will satisfy all parties.

2 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Even if he isn't playing every game, we need Curt Davies around this football club this coming season. Nothing but respect for him.

If someone comes along pay everything off I give them a hand carrying stuff in I really really would then get them to call rooney get them give him  a new contract and then get rooney give lads down to pp to all sign new contract.

10 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

So Quantuma finally speak. Only 4 days late. Good to see they’re talking to other parties now, we’ve given Kirchner long enough.

What happens when he doesn’t make the 5pm deadline though? (And he definitely won’t). Don’t like this whole “satisfactory evidence” thing. The administrators seem as easily duped as Mel, we don’t want Kirchner pulling the wool over their eyes again tomorrow with more false promises. I’ve just lost all faith in this process to be honest. It’s an utter shambles, has been from start to finish. Incompetence all round, I have no trust that Quantuma will ever see this club out of admin.

If Steve Morgan is interested, I’d be straight on the phone to him. Proven funds, and less of a bamford than Ashley. Might be able to do a reasonable deal with him that will satisfy all parties.

I hope that Steve will offer a package which avoid a minus 15. If he does we have shake his hand and get the deal done ASAP

2 hours ago, CBRammette said:

@RoyMac5if they dont get the best deal for creditors and they have ignored a better offer, I believe unlikely creditors would approve the exit from admin as assume someone would make sure they know about it. Please correct me if wrong any insolvency experts!

In theory you’re correct

in practice, Roy has a point. How do you demonstrate what Q’s motives were?, they will paper every decision very carefully.  And if you look at the unsecured creditor list, do you really think any of them will chuck good money after bad to challenge Q’s conduct ? 

After spending the whole day reading this thread I sit here on the toilet (the only place I get a bit of peace and quiet) 

I've said all along we are going to get liquidated, I have a friend who knows a man who knows a man close to MM.

As my nagging wife shouts up to tell me to run the brush around the pan I look to the right and discover an empty toilet roll.  Kind of sums up today.

6 minutes ago, Rev said:

We're just sat watching now, helpless.

The power we think we harnessed as fans last season, when we marched, sang and were defiant, was just an illusion, a fleeting beautiful moment when we became the club, and the club was energised from it. 

The harsh reality is hitting home, as we realise we're the collateral damage in a rich man's pissing contest.

The march was one of the best days of my life - really felt like we were achieving something.  

The past few months has seen all the momentum we created slowly slip away however, its feels like we're watching a car crash in slow motion, powerless to do anything about it. 

Fortunately the clock really is ticking down now and one way or another it has to be sorted.  The whole process has left me feeling numb though, the EFL have to change to protect other clubs and fans from this Chinese water torture.

Some small assumption on my part but going to assume Nixons “21.4” is millions of pounds. So if £21.4 million is the figure needed, Kirchner has allegedly got those funds floating in the ether somewhere, Ashley has it in his special vault, and Appleby is scrambling around to find it down the back of his rich pals’ sofas, the club can still be saved by one of the interested parties and without the potential further -15 points penalty for not satisfying creditors (or whatever it is for).

Quantuma’s statement said all outstanding issues prior to exchanging contracts with CK were now resolved (so stadium and payment plan to creditors?), so….and it’s a bit of a stretch….there is still hope folks! I know the season is fast approaching and we’ll lose staff and players the longer this runs, if there’s a club left to support at the end of it that’s what matters most. Curtis interview seems to confirm the willingness of some players to wait and re-sign if possible as well. 
Hopefully this gets done asap and we can all move onto worrying about football again ? 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

My guess is Appleby, Moxey, Rush etc lost their major investor earlier in the year but if Morgan is now onboard, that could be very good news indeed

I just wonder if Rooney would stay on with them. I think at this stage, he obviously is with Kirchner, very unlikely to with Ashley as owner but what about Morgan et al?

Edited by inter politics

6 minutes ago, one_chop said:

After spending the whole day reading this thread I sit here on the toilet (the only place I get a bit of peace and quiet) 

I've said all along we are going to get liquidated, I have a friend who knows a man who knows a man close to MM.

As my nagging wife shouts up to tell me to run the brush around the pan I look to the right and discover an empty toilet roll.  Kind of sums up today.

Buddy how can you even say that derby is the only damn thing keeping me going right.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Buddy how can you even say that derby is the only damn thing keeping me going right.

Ignore him B4.  One chop is a glass half empty type of person.  We will not be liquidated as, has been shown, there’s lots of interest.  CK may still complete if he gets there first.  Don’t worry, you’ll be watching DCFC come August!!