The Administration Thread

Boycie

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Why could kircher just said I sent money just waiting on banks in the states once been done funds be on the way saved all of this.

He sort of did, back on 31st May. There’s just been a delay that followed without any further explanation so everyone has started to worry, panic and speculate again, with media quotes added on top to further confuse things. Hopefully tomorrow gives us all more clarity? 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Ed Dawes is a shocking "journalist", it's mind numbingly poor. Why on earth would you make such a strong statement this morning and then wind it back in less than a day? Bad for all parties involved. 

Maybe the deal would have collapsed had the money not cleared today? Hence Percy’s article?

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

He sort of did. There’s just been a delay that followed without any further explanation so everyone has started to worry, panic and speculate again, with media quotes added on top to further confuse things. Hopefully tomorrow gives us all more clarity? 

My point is mate could said something along lines saying still in process should be cleared later today but funds on the way.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

My point is mate could said something along lines saying still in process should be cleared later today but funds on the way.

Right, gotcha, sorry I thought you meant in a broader sense. 
No doubt an official word from Kirchner or Quantuma could have saved everyone a lot of worry, or added to it perhaps ??‍♂️ 

In the 1799 pages of this thread's existence, this has been possibly the stressiest day of all. 

Kicked of by Radio Derby's " inside man "  exposing " CK as a potential Walter Mitty tyre-kicker.

Cue confusion. CK " doorstopped " by a Sky reporter and looking " shady "

Mike Ashley potentially resurfacing as our potential saviour.

Then, at the 11th hour CK potentially not being so bad after all.

This is the reality of the internet world where everybody is able to self-publish.  Me included.

It's like watching a self-publishing ping-pong match.

Nobody knows anything. People post anything masquerading as news  - and the masses comment on it as fact.

Press releases are sooo yesterday. Let's just treat rumour as fact.

No wonder we're all so stressed. Rumour ISN'T news.

People claiming " to know "

Can I be the first to declare I know zip all?

We're all feeding each other on rumour and supposition.

In the absence of news there is...

... the internet.

Edited by Dave Mackay Ate My Hamster

15 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

It's been a very quiet day.

Chris Kirchner's bid might, or might not have collapsed. That might or might not be the fault of the fans. His funds have either cleared or they haven't. He might be in Barhain or London.

Mike Ashley might or might not be about to swoop in with a bid which might or might not be for £28m and might or might not include the stadium. It might or might not be enough to avoid a points deduction.

The stadium itself might or might  not be owned by Mel Morris, or it cloud be Clowes or even a Clown.

Rooney might or might not have funded last months wages. We might or might not be about to sell some season tickets. 

The EFL might or might not allow us to start next season still in adminstration. 

And it's mainly Mel Morris's fault.

Best summary of the day!

17 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

It's been a very quiet day.

Chris Kirchner's bid might, or might not have collapsed. That might or might not be the fault of the fans. His funds have either cleared or they haven't. He might be in Barhain or London.

Mike Ashley might or might not be about to swoop in with a bid which might or might not be for £28m and might or might not include the stadium. It might or might not be enough to avoid a points deduction.

The stadium itself might or might  not be owned by Mel Morris, or it cloud be Clowes or even a Clown.

Rooney might or might not have funded last months wages. We might or might not be about to sell some season tickets. 

The EFL might or might not allow us to start next season still in adminstration. 

And it's mainly Mel Morris's fault.

We might or might not be playing Bury pre season 

2 hours ago, td_evans said:

2022 season ticket images been added onto the DCFC website. Clutching at straws to think maybe there's some movement?

blog-featured__908_535

player-profile-new

Those prices seem very steep for a club that’s just been relegated to League One. 

I would’ve thought they would’ve done more to get fans in the ground, those prices (along with other price increases elsewhere and other ongoing issues) will probably dampen interest for season tickets with more people choosing to ‘go when they can’ which trust me is never as often as you think. 

5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Those prices seem very steep for a club that’s just been relegated to League One. 

I would’ve thought they would’ve done more to get fans in the ground, those prices (along with other price increases elsewhere and other ongoing issues) will probably dampen interest for season tickets with more people choosing to ‘go when they can’ which trust me is never as often as you think. 

Thanks buddy just showed my dad

Does it say when they go on sale

12 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I agree. I would expected adult season tickets to start from the 350 mark for an adult.

I suppose the main thing is that we have a club to support right now though.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

He could help himself by telling everyone what is going off takes 2mins to send a tweet and then carrying on. Enjoying day of golf.

I understand that more information/details for (us) the general supporters would be nice. Especially how challenging this process has been. Yet, I just don't agree that CK needs to update anyone in this case.

The only thing that happened today, was a radio personality, and then some journos decided to spread fear, based on a routine process. Then everyone melted down. 

CK has no need to respond to conspiracy.

If a legit entity questioned a process or situation; then I would expect CK to respond. But not to wild speculation from radio folks and journos. 

Please rest easy tonight lad! We are all getting closer to a resolution. 

coyr

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I think you will find many will pay it and if means that saves the club and rooney some funds.

Not to bad.

In fact mine is a lot less than it was last year I pay it asp.