The Administration Thread

Boycie

22 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

How do we know that for sure, Kirchner's after a protracted period of silence usually preceeds disappointment and yes Im very concerned.

B4 I know youve found this particularly hard, I do believe 100% we will have a club  just not the owner you were expecting ?

Like most of the Rams supporters, we're finding this whole process extremely frustrating and I'm sure many like yourself are stressful and just want things to be brought to a satisfactory conclusion and the sooner the better.

However, whether you're in the CK camp or not, there's sod all we as fans can do to affect the situation and continuously posting negative slants to every bit of tittle tattle will do nothing to reduce yours and most other forum members anxiety levels.

1 hour ago, RAM1966 said:

So that means us perceived wrist slashers were right to be concerned then.  This is going to collapse, Kirchner is far too quite....

Time to stop jerking around and get Ashley or Appleby in!

If there's problems for CK do you expect something different should Ashley have a go at it. He would be buying the same things. CK is still in there do even if slowly must be moving along whatever the problem is