The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

We didn’t miss three days due to Bank Holidays. These are business people who can work through holidays. And the British end will certainly be able to work through US holidays and vice versa. Oh plus the deadline was May 31 so even if they forgot the US holiday that would only excuse one day delay. 

I would not want to pay lawyers double time working bank holidays. Would be 3 days lost if some in USA and some in UK 

We are now a week past the EFL deadline. Not a fans deadline , the EFL. We have have no divine right to be kept in the loop. Next week the Premiership fixtures come out . It concerns me that young football fans will be taking an interest in Man U, City, Liverpool etc and forget that DCFC exist.

33 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

We are now a week past the EFL deadline. Not a fans deadline , the EFL. We have have no divine right to be kept in the loop. Next week the Premiership fixtures come out . It concerns me that young football fans will be taking an interest in Man U, City, Liverpool etc and forget that DCFC exist.

If there was a problem then the EFL would have got involved by now.  As it is we've heard a word from them nor a single negative story leaked to one of their chosen journalists. They're clearly reassured enough about the situation which has to be a good sign, given it's now 7 days passed their own 31 May "deadline". The takeover is done, bar the shouting.

9 hours ago, one_chop said:

Tick Tock 

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

We didn’t miss three days due to Bank Holidays. These are business people who can work through holidays. And the British end will certainly be able to work through US holidays and vice versa. Oh plus the deadline was May 31 so even if they forgot the US holiday that would only excuse one day delay. 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Anyone who really believes the bank holidays were the reason for the day is most probably called Ron Moor.

1 hour ago, RAM1966 said:

No, there's still an underlying issue the stadium would be a good bet....

And more like this....

Wonder what some people will find to be negative about after this goes through. I also wonder what they're like in real life, outside of their interest in football.

Ok, that's enough wondering. I'd rather have happier thoughts ?

6 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

And more like this....

Wonder what some people will find to be negative about after this goes through. I also wonder what they're like in real life, outside of their interest in football.

You'll have a far more enjoyable day than some of that lot, that's for sure.

10 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

As a reminder, Ed Dawes/Radio Derby have been quoted last night as saying ‘tonight or tomorrow’. What I meaning to say is don’t spend the day getting frustrated

If it gets to like 5 with no announcement then we can start to ask questions then I think.

Yes, like, if we pulled at Chris Kirchners face, would we discover it to be a rubber mask with Erik Alonso underneath? 

6 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

And more like this....

Yeah I don’t get them to be honest, we have a couple of hindered posters (rough guess) but thousands that come on here and to read the opinions/puns and you have to have some responsibility with what you are posting. I get we are all anxious and it’s easy defence to be negative, but your negative airing of grievance just makes others start feeling tetchy unnecessarily.

10 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

And more like this....

Not sure why you thought my post was negative. just pointing out that the reason for the delay is not the bank holidays. 

8 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

And more like this....

Well I'm currently enjoying a lovely walk whilst replying to you.

Tomorrow I'm accompanying my 4 year old son on his school trip, super excited.

Just found out I'm expecting my 2nd child, after losing one last year, buzzing, excited, nervous.

My football club is on its arse and has been for a couple of years now, we have been fed lie after lie. Forgive me for having negative thoughts where Mel Morris, Quantuma and the current state of the club are concerned. 

Can't have everything I suppose.

I do t think it helps this time around with waiting for money to be transferred after the sheikh endorsement where we waited 2 weeks and even had the brain dead ceo on zoom saying it’s been sent. 

I do believe it has been done as if not we would have heard by now but derby fans remember what happened last time we were told funds had been sent and were burned. 

it says on google 2 to 4 working days so today is 4. Problem is it’s not going to one place like Chelsea probably did and is being split up to more than 25 companies. Then we have to have a closing call with everyone to finally close. This will be why it’s been delayed 

4 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

I do t think it helps this time around with waiting for money to be transferred after the sheikh endorsement where we waited 2 weeks and even had the brain dead ceo on zoom saying it’s been sent. 

I do believe it has been done as if not we would have heard by now but derby fans remember what happened last time we were told funds had been sent and were burned. 

it says on google 2 to 4 working days so today is 4. Problem is it’s not going to one place like Chelsea probably did and is being split up to more than 25 companies. Then we have to have a closing call with everyone to finally close. This will be why it’s been delayed 

Alan Nixon being so sure is what is keeping me going.

He seems adamant that takeover is done and we are working on player signings, which is charming.

I do think it's just a question of timing, to quote the great Stephen Pearce, just quite unbelievable that quantuma, a supposed reputable administrator, would extend a completion by 24 hours, claim completion would be made within that time and completely forgot about the queen's jubes.