The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, ImARam2 said:

I'm not sure if it's a wind up, because when people what day is it on the 6th June, they should be ashamed.

Today is the anniversary of 'D-Day' the start of the liberation of Europe from the Nazi's. Without those brave Allied servicemen & women, my father, a Polish enforced slave labourer, based in Normandy, would probably not have survived the war.

The sacrifice they gave on that day and the next 11 months cannot be overlooked.

Still only noon over here in the US and their banking system is crap, I'm not expecting anything today from my own personal experiences of the US system.

I received some money over from the UK and it took 5 working days. I received my money 3 days after the UK bank said it was sent.

I'd expect this deal done by the end of the week.

Edited by GeneralRam

Sorry I`mAram2 , trying to reply to you there ! Was going to say one of the most amazing places i`ve visited is the Uprising Museum in Warsaw , it was set up in a Power Station due for destruction , when the locals were asked what should replace it , they said a  focal point and reminder for future generations of the sacrifice and resistance in WW2 , It  contains illegal printing presses hidden from the Germans , resistance identity cards , and various stuff saved by families and passed down , was even a small plane hanging from the ceiling that dropped propaganda leaflets , would recommend it to anyone visiting Warsaw 

19 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

Still only noon over here in the US and their banking system is crap, I'm not expecting anything today from my own personal experiences of the US system.

I received some money over from the UK and it took 5 working days. I received my money 3 days after the UK bank said it was sent.

I'd expect this deal done by the end of the week.

I just transferred money from my UK bank to mu USA bank account and it took 3 hours, FYI the banking system over here is not crap and is virtually now all electronic/online.

Just now, Charlotte Ram said:

I just transferred money from my UK bank to mu USA bank account and it took 3 hours, FYI the banking system over here is not crap and is virtually now all electronic/online.

Did you transfer £20 million?  That might take more than 3 hours, especially if you have to find the £20m first.   

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Did you transfer £20 million?  That might take more than 3 hours, especially if you have to find the £20m first.   

They managed to send £3bn to Chelsea without a problem... I'd imagine £20m is a walk in the park compared to that. But yeah, I guess they did actually have the money in the first place... always makes it easier.

16 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

How?

US banking is very much crap compared to the UK. The only thing I know that is reasonably quick domestically is Zelle. Venmo and other ACH is next day minimum.