The Administration Thread

Boycie

14 minutes ago, angieram said:

No, all over except in here when they only come here to wind up!

That's a shame.

I was hoping to avoid the side splitting banter in the Derbyshire cricket thread!

1 hour ago, RipleyRich said:

I'm genuinely not here on the wind up. There are several other regular posters on here with similar concerns and opinions, but as I have admitted I'm not a Ram it appears that some people believe I have a hidden agenda.

If you feel the need to ban me then so be it. 

Sincere apologies for any offence caused by my opinions.

It appears the cancel culture mob are on this website.  If you show concern, you are roundly abused and dismissed.  Some of these clowns doing this are quick to forget the fake Shiek and everythings been signed, just the money to come through promises.

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Maybe, just maybe, there's bits and bobs still being argued about. I can't see anyone pulling out now it's got this far though, neither CK, nor Mel nor CK's 'partner'. #chill

How can that be if everything has been signed with Kirchner the last signature?

Monday is a huge day, if it does not complete then, I won't be the only one thats concerned.....

14 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

It appears the cancel culture mob are on this website.  If you show concern, you are roundly abused and dismissed.  Some of these clowns doing this are quick to forget the fake Shiek and everythings been signed, just the money to come through promises.

With you on this.

This deal isn’t done yet and it’s ok to say so. There have been some totally bonkers theories given airtime on this thread and to show concern over the CK effort to purchase the club at this time is perfectly acceptable. 

9 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

With you on this.

This deal isn’t done yet and it’s ok to say so. There have been some totally bonkers theories given airtime on this thread and to show concern over the CK effort to purchase the club at this time is perfectly acceptable. 

The thing is, it's not binary is it - It is normal to retain a positive outlook but have some concerns about where things are at or how long it's taking. It's also okay to feel negative about the whole thing while hoping for the best. I think what bugs people is when the same handful of people come along every day and repeat the same downbeat mantra, nothing new each time they post, just repeated negativity.

BTW, it's always a good thing to surround yourself with positive people ?

24 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

With you on this.

Thanks for your support Charlie, my biggest concern is Kirchner not buying the ground.  For me the deal does not make sense as its being presented.  Why pay approx £35m for 5 players, a fan base and the golden share.  The ground is clearly worth more than £23m, so if he had the money, it seems bizarre not to purchase the ground.  I have a couple of theories about this:

1.  He can't afford it, if thats the case he certainly can't afford to run a club that would challenge in the Championship....

2.  He's not bought the ground, this is a shortem plan and gamble for him.  If he decides to walk he'd have less to sell or write off.  He may have a short term plan, if he's not successful in returning us back to the Championship.

Despite thier statements, I think the Administrators haven't taken the longevity of the club into consideration.  Appleby would have been a much safer pair of hands, but, he wouldn't pay 35p in the £.....

Lets see what Monday brings, like everyone else I would like a conclusion, even if Kirchner is not my choice, its about saving the club.

For all you abusers out there, I want my club to be saved, I'd just rather we weren't in the same situation again in a couple of years if Kirchner gets bored in the event that Rooney fails to bring sucess.

Edited by RAM1966

46 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

As I pointed out and was bizarrely castgated as being negative, the big difference is the wages. The fake Sheikh never stumped up for the payroll. It appears that Kirchner has, so he's I infinitely more credible.

2 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Thanks for your support Charlie, my biggest concern is Kirchner not buying the ground.  For me the deal does not make sense as its being presented.  Why pay approx £35m for 5 players, a fan base and the golden share.  The ground is clearly worth more than £23m, so if he had the money, it seems bizarre not to purchase the ground.  I have a couple of theories about this:

1.  He can't afford it, if thats the case he certainly can't afford to run a club that would challenge in the Championship....

2.  He's not bought the ground, as this is a gamble for him and he'd have less to sell or write off if he has decided to exit.  He may have a short term plan, if he's not successful in turning the club round in the next 2 seasons and return us back to the Championship.

Despite thier statements, I think the Administrators haven't taken the longevity of the club into consideration.  Appleby would have been the safer pair of hands, but, he wouldn't pay 35p in the £.....

Lets see what Monday brings, like everyone else I would like a conclusion, ever if Kirchner is not my choice, its about saving the club.

For all you abusers out there, I want my club to be saved, I'd just rather we weren't in the same situation again if Kirchner gets bored in the event that Rooney fails to bring sucess.

The ground is being bought by David Clowes as far as I know and the deal is done. 
The overall deal is  waiting for bank money clearance that’s all. 

CK will have a clause in the lease to eventually buy the ground I would imagine. 

MM owned club and ground and lol where that got us .

1 minute ago, CornwallRam said:

As I pointed out and was bizarrely castgated as being negative, the big difference is the wages. The fake Sheikh never stumped up for the payroll. It appears that Kirchner has, so he's I infinitely more credible.

A few have said this, but, do we have it confirmed other than by the CK happy clapper club?

As other have said, how come out of these men and women involved nobody spotted the US BH, the UK one is a red herring as the deal still should have completed by Wed 2 days longer tgan the orginal deadline.....

TBH though, I'm more concerned about CKs ability to fund the club longer term, it really doesn't make sense not to buy the ground, its the only real asset.

12 minutes ago, Curtains said:

The ground is being bought by David Clowes as far as I know and the deal is done. 
The overall deal is  waiting for bank money clearance that’s all. 

CK will have a clause in the lease to eventually buy the ground I would imagine. 

MM owned club and ground and lol where that got us .

Does it not concern you though that CK appears not to have the funds available to do this?  He's going ti struggle to fund us in the Championship if that's the case, unless he's going to bring a partner in later to help fund us...

Edited by RAM1966

12 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Does it not concern you though that CK appears not to have the funds available to do this?  He's going ti struggle to fund us in the Championship if that's the case, unless he's going to bring a partner in later to fund help fund us...

How do we know he hasn’t got the funds?  He had to prove he had a minimum £100M just to get through the door.  He’s had to prove to the EFL he can fund the club for a minimum of 2 years.

He’s a smart businessman.  He, with input from his team, will have worked out that it’s a better deal to lease the ground in the short-term, pay 35% of the debt over 3 years (during which period the club is generating income) and put a bit more into running the club.

He himself has said he was starting to fund the club from mid-May.  The difference between CK and the sheik is that noises were circulating with the sheik before the deal fell through - money not appearing, wages not being paid, etc.  No-one is coming out with anything like this.  Not the journalists, not Team Derby, not the EFL.  And I think the EFL is the important one.  With the deal going into next week and us being in administration they would have put something out there very quickly.  Every time it has got close to a deadline they were very vocal - things like still needed to see paperwork, proof of funds, no communication, etc.  All ahead of the next date that had been set.  This time its silent.  That is a good thing and tells me they aren’t worried.

Edited by FlyBritishMidland

12 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Does it not concern you though that CK appears not to have the funds available to do this?  He's going ti struggle to fund us in the Championship if that's the case, unless he's going to bring a partner in later to fund help fund us...

Perhaps CK has earmarked any available funds to pay overheads and strengthen the team, its most likely a simple matter of priorities.

Manchester City Council own Manchester City's ground and they don't appear to have any issues 

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

I've got no problem with people raising genuine concerns about Kirchner's bid, or being doggedly cynical about the whole process,but it would be helpful if they could at least take cognisance of information that casts doubt on their own theories. Reading the same speculation over and over again without a single scrap of evidence to back it up, is tedious, and I suspect that's what is getting allot of posters' backs up.

Why is everyone so concerned about him not him buying the stadium…

it’s a business deal. The worst case he wants for him, as owner, is not to loose ‘too’ much money. No one in their mind would buy a League 1 club, riddled with debt, no stadium and 5 players for 30 million… or add the stadium and pay 60 million. 60million. That’s a lot. 

How about he pays the 30 million (or whatever). Gets us back into the championship, flog some decent academy prospects in the process, do some decent wheeling and dealing with players. Keep us paying the bills with club income, not going crazy with investment. Just steady.

Then in 2-3 years all of the debts been paid off by club running costs, buy the stadium back using club debt, paid off by the club. Then he has a 60 million football club, with a team, with stadium, and only debt is manageable and expected. The guys doubled his investment in 3 years, (minus running costs)….. simples!

He sells for 60 million + walks away never to return. Job done ?