The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

GOC the “rule” that we can’t start a season without proof of funds that we can finish the season is news to me. Is this another hidden rule , as you say.

if so is there another rule that says you can’t sell season tickets? So how can you show proof of funds without any season ticket money? 

it’s like the mad hatters tea party.

The rule concerning not being able to sell season tickets without proof of funds to complete the season is right before the one concerning the bars in the concourses, stating that the EFL are sole stewards of said bars.

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

QPmeD7.gif.5c5f722d60015f096c3177709ea095a8.gif

They do this quite often to suit their agenda. 

It’s not so much the rules it’s the inconsistent manner in which the rules were/are applied by the EFL.

Under statue law the legal system look how a certain law was applied in similar circumstances in the past, this is called precedent, this creates consistency, a guide, in how cases in the future are decided

With great power comes great responsibility 

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

9 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Graham Richards is/was a COMMENTATOR

Craig Ramage, and Eric Steele were/are employed as SUMMARISER

There is a difference. The Commentator only needs to be able to describe in simplistic terms what is going on during the event he or she is commentating on, The Summariser should be an expert in the subject/event that the commentator is commenting on and be able to provide a more detailed analysis that the commentator would not know. With this in mind, Ramage sadly provided no more information than Dawes did, so was effectively pointless/ineffective in the role. Steele on the other hand, was able to add something to the coverage that Dawes could not. Steele was effective and successful as a Summariser.

The summariser is there to provide a better understanding of the event, not be a loud, churlish, happy-clapping comedy act.

Can’t be doing with commentators ,,, I always go up market with king Edwards 

9 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Shining White Knight owners may exist, Bangor Town FC certainly thought so. Look what's happened to them since. Liquidation beckons after their absentee owner appears to have turned off the money tap.

CK seems a good guy, but his interests are so widespread in terms of his sponsorship I worry that he really has the motivation he claims.

Golf, Indy500, they don't come cheap.

But I read on here he has no money .....

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Surely though it’s a bit of a false deadline. if CK isn’t quite ready to complete on the Asset Purchase or finalise a lease on the stadium and perhaps needs another week (where have we heard that before) they’ll give an extension provided there is a reasonable expectation that both will then be completed.

Do the EFL board work weekends or ratify things in a day.....

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

GOC the “rule” that we can’t start a season without proof of funds that we can finish the season is news to me. Is this another hidden rule , as you say.

if so is there another rule that says you can’t sell season tickets? So how can you show proof of funds without any season ticket money? 

it’s like the mad hatters tea party.

CK said he cannot sell season tickets while we are on administration

I wonder if Quantuma have a Plan B?

Not suggesting that Kirchner won't complete, but things could get very awkward if he doesn't. If we don't pay the wages on, I believe, Friday, there's an instant 3 point penalty and another layer of transfer embargo.

Do they have another emergency loan lined up? Or maybe that'll be the trigger for Ashley swoop in. You would really hope that they have a contingency plan.

2 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

I wonder if Quantuma have a Plan B?

Not suggesting that Kirchner won't complete, but things could get very awkward if he doesn't. If we don't pay the wages on, I believe, Friday, there's an instant 3 point penalty and another layer of transfer embargo.

Do they have another emergency loan lined up? Or maybe that'll be the trigger for Ashley swoop in. You would really hope that they have a contingency plan.

Plan B and plan C ......whatever it takes to keep the Quantuma gravy train rolling. 

I was told tonight by someone who I consider both informed and reliable that Chris Kirchner's position as the PB currently extends until next Tuesday. If at that point the current barriers to him completing the takeover have not been resolved then he can walk away, paying his own advisory and legal costs and one week's cashflow of DCFC . He remains determined to complete the takeover if the barriers can be removed. This fits with the 31st May deadline that we have heard about. So it is not surprising news but it amplifies the importance of a resolution in the next few days if Rooney is to be allowed to begin restructuring his squad for next season as soon as possible.

Edited by Brailsford Ram