The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

Just landed in Vegas to this news….. it’s 4pm in the afternoon here and 40 degrees ? ☀️…. Time for a cold beer and raise a glass to the new gaffer ?? ? 

Owner and gaffer. He’s got his work cut out 

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Not unless he just given money to mel so it can be done and dusted.

Kirchner says he's exchanged contracts which "are conditional on the sale of the stadium and some small bits". Here's hoping it's just crossing the t's and dotting the i's but I'm still cautious. Seems like major progress but it isn't quite fully done yet.

5 minutes ago, Dave Mackay Ate My Hamster said:

" Conditional on the sale of the stadium?"

Don't want to p**s on anyone's chips but it's not a fait a compli.

But I'll take this for now. The most positivity I've felt since... I don't know when.

Whoop whoop for now, but this is Derby.

I refer the honourable gentlemen to my first paragraph...

Come on buddy to me he has given mel what he wants hope next few hours the sale could final be confirmed.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Come on buddy to me he has given mel what he wants hope next few hours the sale could final be confirmed.

B4, I want to believe mate, for me, for us, and especially for you. But this is Derby. There's holes in this big cheese rescue, that I just want to see plugged before I run around the house screaming in celebration. ?

2 minutes ago, Dave Mackay Ate My Hamster said:

B4, I want to believe mate, for me, for us, and especially for you. But this is Derby. There's holes in this big cheese rescue, that I just want to see plugged before I run around the house screaming in celebration. ?

I know it will be and once again YES GET IN

Majority of deals have closing conditions so this isn't something out of the ordinary.

The fact that he's funding us from next week, and therefore potentially before the close of the deal (which is when the money is actually wired and the closing conditions have been met) is a big deal and shows the commitment. If the stadium sale doesn't go through, he'll have put money into something that won't be his - i take that as a huge positive that the stadium sale must be close (or he wouldn't have signed). 

19 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Kirchner says he's exchanged contracts which "are conditional on the sale of the stadium and some small bits". Here's hoping it's just crossing the t's and dotting the i's but I'm still cautious. Seems like major progress but it isn't quite fully done yet.

Have you posted this exact paragraph elsewhere? I just got a crazy sense of de ja vu reading that.

33 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Well, that will be some lovely news for the majority of Derby fans to wake up to tomorrow. ?

I know and not forgetting the Notts Forest, Leeds and every vindictive fan who has wished the worst for our club.

Decided to give it a while longer and no family or friends are awake to share with! Just lying in the dark listening to a noisy deer (who must be celebrating) and reading my phone and feeling a teeny bit tearful.