The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Surely it gets to the stage where it doesn't matter if another party offers less and we just take it (and associated deductions etc.)? It's looking pretty obvious that CK and MM are never going to agree at this stage... I just want a club to support next season!

I don't suppose that Q care, aren't they just wanting the best deal for the creditors? Have the creditors agreed to CK btw?

I’ve gone beyond caring now tbh it’s an absolute shambles. And as for Ashley he’ could easily now agree a deal with Morris and match kirchners bid and get it over the line. He’s more interested in faffing around waiting for kirchner to fall through and then get the club on its last knees. Not particular the approach I want of someone to end up owning the club. 

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Our club seems to be dying the most slow and painful death, the most likely outcome is Mike Ashley, but at the cost of liquidation and a phoenix club.

The club as we know, in my opinion, is done, its just when.

If MA buys it it wont be liquidated not everyone's choice but rather him than no one ....then it would be liquidation!

29 minutes ago, DRS94 said:

It’s getting beyond a joke if this drags on another week you can say goodbye to the likes of Davies 

If this drags on another week you can say goodbye to more than just Davies,these players like anyone are potentially openly looking for employment right now and you cannot blame any of the squad who jump ship

If its true CK as no funds to buy Pride Park as well as the takeover then sorry there is going to be no money to offer players contracts and build a new squad

This is looking very much like a -15 point point deduction and MA saving us from liquidation at the last minute 

As it now looks (despite all the assurances) that CK won't be able to complete the deal today, I think he needs to set out why he can't buy the ground and why it seems to be dependent on someone else to step in - can't he afford it or is it simply that Morris  won't sell to him?

Edited by Gaspode

43 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Lest we forget that those geniuses at Quantuma were claiming we'd be out of administration by the start of  January2022 , and in November 2021 were already estimating their costs as £1.5 million plus expenses of £1.24 million including accommodation and travel costs of £55,000 and legal costs of £1.1 million

I hope they never work again

They won’t need to