The Administration Thread

Boycie

20 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Perhaps his old club didn't want him back and preferred the cash, MLS is only a few weeks into a new season and he possibly knew he had no future with us. 

I had forgotten his injury also which someone else pointed out

30 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Totally random thought but still think jozwiak deal really strange. Why would he want to go there in world cup year? Why didnt we just sell in January or agree for him to go back home in lieu of payments then being cancelled? Just seems really strange. Sorry will go back to work now. 

I suspected that may happen.  Perhaps mooted but they just wanted the money or were only willing to write of a portion of the debt. 

4 hours ago, Crewton said:

I've heard that someone high up in DCFC has been putting brown sauce in the bacon cobs and someone else high up in Quantuma prefers Greggs to Birds. 

They'd be right.  I find Birds sausage rolls smaller, more gristly and with excessive pastry nowadays.  The pasties tend to be of better quality though but they don't do the peppered steak anymore.  If they start using brown sauce with egg an immediate investigations required and the stories believable, with just bacon is perfectly fine.

3 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Nothing alledged about it - they said we couldn't have a loan because of the rules (that they defined) meaning we weren't eligible - and then when they were criticised for it possibly tipping us over the edge into administration, claimed we hadn't applied for one - which we hadn't because they'd told us we weren't eligible!

This could be a quote from Catch 22 ?

23 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Ha he is a good poster .

I agree with his loyalty to the Rams .

Maybe others should take note as we only have one club and slagging them off serves no purpose whatsoever 

Don't think anybody is slagging the club off, how it's been run yes,some people seem to think everything is OK and that we will exit administration and live happily ever after, others see the complications of administration and the fact that we may never exit it,even if we do it may be nothing like the club it is now. Just because some people see it that way doesn't mean they are being disloyal to the club or want the club to go out of existence.