The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 hours ago, RAM1966 said:

The club is weeks away from possible extintion and your defending the man who has been reckless?

We've paid too much for players, Mel should of given the managers the brief, a mixture of experience while blooding the youth talent.

Tell me, would you wife be annoyed if your continually splashed out on stuff you couldn't really afford, which ultimately led to you losing your home?  I suspect she would and it could mean a marriage break up, akin to liquidation when you think about it!

Bang on

3 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

If a prospective buyer doesn't offer enough to avoid a 15 point deduction, they cease to be a prospective buyer, as the Binnies have found out. 

Someone's already beaten me to it but not sure that's a truism. The admins or the creditors really don't give a rats ass whether we get a 15 point deduction or not. They just want their money.

The Binnies found out that its stupid to put a lowball offer in when there's other parties sniffing around. 

Hi Mel, it's the Binnies, its June 2021 and we want to offer you 25 million for the club. 

Oh no, The debts over 50 with the loan I took. 

We can't pay that Mel.

Tell you what, I'll put into admin and you can get the debt down to about 25 million and give me 5 million a year till the debts cleared for the loan, then have the ground.

4 months later

Hi Mel its the Binnies.  It appears some loudmouth from this side of the pond and a leo sayer impersonator want a hypothetical 40 million quid, that wasn't part of the deal. 

Don't worry, the admin team will sort it and in the meantime I'll borrow more against the stadium.

Hi Mel it's the Binnies.  It appears the capacity to borrow has ran out and your going to have to flog some players to get to the end of the season and you haven't dealt with the parasites.  As we've lost 3-4 million quid's worth of players from the squad we now want to pay a few million less. 

I was looking for a bit more chaps as we now owe another 3 million in loans, tell you what I'll deal with the parasites directly if you increase the bid to 30 million .

Alright Mel, shame you didn't do that in October as the clubs about 8 million quid less valuable as it was then but we want ground thrown in for free . 8 million, plus 3 million quid in extra admin fees, plus the extra 5 million needed were putting in to get this done is about what you wanted to clear the loan you took .  We'll give you 2 -3 million as the admin period might be another 3 months raking up more costs and by that time all the players are leaving and could be buying a League 1 club which was'nt the idea at the start of this.

Hello Binnies it's the admin team.  Can we have 50 million to clear the debt and pay off Mel.  He's a bit worried he might be 40 million down following his accord.

But that's we're we started and we didn't to pay 50 million last year  prior to administration and with some players and a nice golden share and less debt.  I think 30 millions fair as we offered 28 last month.

We don't want to talk to you anymore.

Test card

Just now, GboroRam said:

I'm not sure that's a definite. If the best offer we get is only enough to warrant a deduction, I think the administrators have a duty to accept it. The only reason I can see they've thrown out the Binnies' offer is they know there's a better one coming.

I assume the same because I wouldn't think that you'd be ditching options unless you were very sure that you could do better, possibly several better offers. That's not to say that the offer would avoid 15 point deduction of course... Q want as much pie to go round as possible but if it is still nowhere near enough to avoid a penalty then surely they'll just take that anyway. Fans anguish over another mountain to climb next year is not going to stop admins getting their pound of flesh.

2 hours ago, Macintosh said:

If you're going to forget all the play-off matches, going to Wembley, breaking the transfer record to bring in Vydra, some wonderful loans and players singed, a youth system bearing fruit and sacking managers because so many fans here said so. Then forget those times, his fortune thrown at this club to chase that dream. But be happy with any new owner and any lack of ambition that may likely follow.

Yer but he did all that with money he didn't have and then pissed off when he didn't want to pay the bills he racked up with his stupidity. 

But let's remember the good times eh

11 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Someone's already beaten me to it but not sure that's a truism. The admins or the creditors really don't give a rats ass whether we get a 15 point deduction or not. They just want their money.

The Binnies found out that its stupid to put a lowball offer in when there's other parties sniffing around. 

Admin will try and get the best deal for creditors, so they will care quite a lot if there is a 15 point deduction .. that means some creditors getting less than 25%. But yes there is a risk that none of the bids will be enough to avoid a points penalty.     

2 hours ago, GboroRam said:

I'm not sure that's a definite. If the best offer we get is only enough to warrant a deduction, I think the administrators have a duty to accept it. The only reason I can see they've thrown out the Binnies' offer is they know there's a better one coming.

They don't have a duty to accept any bids, the creditors may have told them the absolute minimum they will accept. If the bids don't reach that then they will be rejected.

21 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

That will be up to the bidders to meet what the creditors demand,if they aren't prepared to do that then yes.

Not sure I understand this thinking.

You seem to be implying a financial entity is demanding a 'floor' price from a club in administration of monies owed. And will scoff at anything less than this...drawing a line in the sand of what is acceptable to them.

But then you imply they will also be fine with getting nothing (on pure principle) of a bidder not reaching the initial 'floor' price set out? 

That doesn't make much financial sense for the creditors. ?‍♂️

Edited by Hanny
spelling

7 minutes ago, KBB said:

Rooneys 5 days to hear something quote expires tomorrow I believe. Anyone think we will hear anything? Not losing hope yet, but it is hard to stay positive. 3 points at blackburn will help.

Not a chance we will hear anything.

The admins keep feeding Rooney crap. They tell him bad news but then sprinkle a bit of hope in there because they are probably scared of him.

I've said it since Christmas, I'm convinced the admins feed Rooney what they think he wants to hear.

Why else did rooney Believe we would be making signings in January and then free signings after January, the admins were feeding him that balony.

I can't see a PB being announced before the end of the season.