The Administration Thread

Boycie

32 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Believe what you want,doesn't bother me if you don't think they exist..

You could always contact the EFL Supporter Services Department for clarification.

Contacting the EFL Supporter Services Department:
To send us a message click here.

Post: Supporter Services Department, EFL House, 10-12 West Cliff, Preston, PR1 8HU
Tel:   01772 325829

My communications with EFL are limited to Duck the EFL chants at football games .

I am trying to establish what the rules say, which should be a transparent process. 

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

My communications with EFL are limited to Duck the EFL chants at football games .

I am trying to establish what the rules say, which should be a transparent process. 

You'd think so... I've been trying to get my hands on the insolvency policy for a while, and it doesn't seem to exist in a form accessible to mere mortals like us.

17 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Mel gets nothing out of this. All of the money goes to MSD to pay off the loans they gave us to keep the club running for the past 2 seasons.

Again money Mel spent, it’s a personal loan secured against the stadium. He should just do the honourable thing and take the hit. These loans we’re supposed to be for short term liquidity when Mel hadn’t cashed in other area’s of his wealth. 

20 minutes ago, Barrytheanon said:

Everyone please stop flapping, we will have a club at the end of this week and we will have a preferred bidder announced before the game Saturday if it isn’t I’ll never post again 

Yeah but if it doesn’t happen you’ll still want your gold watch and a free ticket to the forum Christmas Party. (And a drink voucher ) PS Doreen in accounts doesn’t fancy you even though you gave her a box of chocolates in 1987. 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Sorry to be a nuisance.....have Quantuma explained why they missed yesterday's deadline regards proof of funding and do we have any further updates 

Yes you're a nuisance, So here's where we are.

1. No, No explanation from Q as to why there was no update on funding

2. Mr Hare from the BBC has said on Twitter...Q have reassured some people that the PB will be announced later this week

3. Happy now ?

6 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Sorry to be a nuisance.....have Quantuma explained why they missed yesterday's deadline regards proof of funding and do we have any further updates 

No problem. Who said they missed the “deadline”? And as I have said it’s quantuma’s job to decide when and whether funding will be available , not the EFL’s. 

15 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

i used to pick one up on match Saturday, I recall it came out at about 6 ish, but can't be sure

I always used to think 'how do they get that reported, printed and delivered to hundreds of shops so fast.

People did queue waiting for it to be delivered - I'd wait until Vindaloo curry bum to read it on the toilet Sunday morning though ? Always worth waiting for, especially when we'd won. 

9 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I know he’s not everyone’s idea of reliable but Alan Nixon says in a Tweet about an hour old that the deadline was today not yesterday. Some believe he was being leaked info from the EFL directly so may be accurate on that point…or may not ??‍♂️