The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Can we try and keep this on topic. I’m sure we all know how it feels when you look and there are 5+ pages. Straight away you think there’s been a development. A historical walkthrough of Derby city centre isn’t what this topic is for. 

Thank you please. 

There has been a development. Many, in fact, Derby City centre has been completley redeloped. Meanwhile CB Ramette suggests ther may actually be some news  on radio 5 so if we want actual news about DCFC that seems to be the place to go tonight.  

1 hour ago, angieram said:

May I take this opportunity to point you in the direction of the Jim Smith forum, where you can discuss bygone Derby to your hearts' content! 

Just have a thought for people coming in from busy days at work having to wade through all this.

Sod that. I worked for 47 years. Now I get to regale you all with such snippets as "You don't know you were born" and I forgot what I was going to say. Oh, yes, I remember. You don't know you were born.

12 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

There has been a development. Many, in fact, Derby City centre has been completley redeloped. Meanwhile CB Ramette suggests ther may actually be some news  on radio 5 so if we want actual news about DCFC that seems to be the place to go tonight.  

I bet it wont be news! Well perhapd news from last Friday

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sod that. I worked for 47 years. Now I get to regale you all with such snippets as "You don't know you were born" and I forgot what I was going to say. Oh, yes, I remember. You don't know you were born.

To be honest Eddie, People didn't know they were born, They were more concerned about where they've just come from ?

2 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

To be honest Eddie, People didn't know they were born, They were more concerned about where they've just come from ?

Yeah we had our head in the clouds…

Edited by Monty

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

Had 5 live on in car on way home and Tony Livesey trailing Colin Murray's show later said "you may want to listen in Derby fans as he may have better news for you". So do you think it will be news news that derby fans wouldnt know or just keeping us in spotlight as he has been really supportive? Would he have actual news of is Tony Livesey just a Burnley fan trying to get more listeners? Anyone else hear it? 

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Community Trust related, can fully imagine that the fundraising for tickets is the type of thing Murray likes to show some recognition to.

Ill happily be pleasantly surprised if it’s something different though!