The Administration Thread

Boycie

35 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Any way just had a reply from Mr Parry to an e mail I sent earlier today in which I asked for his thoughts on MM request to take Gibson to court .

"It`s certainly an interesting development and one to be explored urgently and seriously.Whether it is legally doable needs legal minds and it clearly needs the agreement of MFC and WWFC .If they agree then I cant imagine why we wouldn`t.

Clearly needs the agreement of MFC and WWFC - what a cop out ! - why can’t the EFL make a decision on their own without being told what happening by Gibson - remember the EFL insolvency policy is called  guidelines as per their latest statement 

24 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Forest singing at Leicester....... " Your just a s##t Derby County"...........

I’ll take that. It sort of implies the normal Derby County aren’t s### but you’re the s### version.?

Now if they’d found a tune that fits “you’re even more s#### than Derby county” or “you’re even s####### than Derby County” that would be different.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I’ll take that. It sort of implies the normal Derby County aren’t s### but you’re the s### version.?

Now if they’d found a tune that fits “you’re even more s#### than Derby county” or “you’re even s####### than Derby County” that would be different.

It’s this kind of attention to grammatical detail that is part of being a DCFC supporter 

29 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Why cant freaking efl just tell boro and wycombe to go away and drop the claims so our take over can go through.

I think mel should be able clear damn debts while he is here.

We all share your frustrations B4, and we all wish that there was a simple answer to all the problems that face Derby County at the moment. I think in the past that you have said that the EFL are weak and you are absolutely correct. The problem lies with the EFL. They came after Derby County when they thought that the club had broken EFL rules, but they are reluctant to go after Middlesbrough who have also broken EFL rules in suing a fellow club and trying to destroy them in the process. 

All I can say is that we all stand together in this. Love to you and your family. X

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Hangover? That's not the sort of behaviour I expect from a vicar at a football match. Glad I'm not a believer for I would have lost all faith in you your reverence ? 

Couldn't help but see the verger in Dad's Army. Was that intended? If so, brilliant! If not, equally brilliant! ?

12 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Oh dear...and attacking pubs with chairs, They just don't like it up em...Foxes

image.thumb.png.764fc076fe8139d6233d45326bddac9a.png

19 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Clearly needs the agreement of MFC and WWFC - what a cop out ! - why can’t the EFL make a decision on their own without being told what happening by Gibson - remember the EFL insolvency policy is called  guidelines as per their latest statement 

MFC and WW are the plaintiffs, they are the ones pursuing their claim for compensation it’s their decision as to how they progress it.

The choices are, I suppose, Arbitration or the High Court if I were MFC and WW I would want to avoid the High Court as the judgement will be solely based on the evidence.

I think we all suspect their evidence will be a little thin.

Arbitration is probably the way they will go BUT we need to take into account Gibson’s hatred of Mel and Gibson,s own ego, so who knows. 

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

1 hour ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Any way just had a reply from Mr Parry to an e mail I sent earlier today in which I asked for his thoughts on MM request to take Gibson to court .

"It`s certainly an interesting development and one to be explored urgently and seriously.Whether it is legally doable needs legal minds and it clearly needs the agreement of MFC and WWFC .If they agree then I cant imagine why we wouldn`t.

That's an interesting sidestep from Parry

The EFL's cop-out has always been that they have to represent ALL member clubs and cannot be seen to be favouring one over the other

So here, he is basically saying - "if MFC and WWFC agree to it, then we have no reason to disagree - none of it is our fault"

Which in turn means that MFC and WWFC either agree to it, or they are explicitly admitting that they DO want to extort an "out of court" settlement from DCFC the club - because they've been given an opportunity to take it up with MM directly, and have it dealt with properly in a court of law - outside of our administration/insolvency process.

If they believe they have a case - they should be confident enough to take that opportunity

If they don't take it - it's because they know they have no case, but instead know that they can extort money from the club who are on the brink of liquidation

1 minute ago, Stive Pesley said:

The EFL's cop-out has always been that they have to represent ALL member clubs and cannot be seen to be favouring one over the other

So here, he is basically saying - "if MFC and WWFC agree to it, then we have no reason to disagree - none of it is our fault"

Which in turn means that MFC and WWFC either agree to it, or they are explicitly admitting that they DO want to extort an "out of court" settlement from DCFC the club - because they've been given an opportunity to take it up with MM directly, and have it dealt with properly in a court of law - outside of our administration/insolvency process.

If they believe they have a case - they should be confident enough to take that opportunity

If they don't take it - it's because they know they have no case, but instead know that they can extort money from the club who are on the brink of liquidation

The statement is so full of caveats you could drive a bus through them.

If its legally doable and if Wycombe and Boro agree to it then its fine by us. 

Not if the two clubs don't agree to it then we will take a dim view that they don't want to resolve this problem. 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

The one that sticks in my mind was Johnsons miss first half and the fact that some bloke at fullback called Coatsworth got away with at least 3 red cards.  poo afternoon, immortalised on the back of the newspaper being read by Liam Gallagher on the Definitely Maybe inserts. 

Its the Derby way!

5 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Was it, by who, Fred the groundsman?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17132436/Derby-takeover-kirchner-rooney/amp/

As in the amount mentioned here in the national press

And here in the Det ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/Derby-county-takeover-chris-kirchner-6399723.amp

Edited by Oldben
Added content

1 hour ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

They don’t bother replying to me ignorant twits. People ought to be asking him for clarification on other things in MM statement like transfer deals between clubs belonging to the same owners. Writing off debts to other businesses. May be these things aren’t breaking the rules but are they gaining an unfair advantage. After all we weren’t breaking any rules until they decided we were even though there isn’t anything written down.

17 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

The EFL have painted themselves into a corner they will be overjoyed if this goes to the high court , but it may come back to bite them in the future as other clubs might chose to do the same. 

You have to ask yourself “ Why do you need a Governing body when the issues can be sorted in court”? 

Again the EFL make a mess of it