The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Apart from Belick and Jozwiak transfer fees which we do have to pay for all players we don’t really know if we owe anything still for Bryne or Marshall and I would suspect that Cocu and his team are football creditors and I hate to say or think it - Agents may well be owed money by the club and also classed as football creditors - I won’t even speak of the two parasite club owners 

No reference to Cocu compensation being due anywhere. Marshall was free (Wigan admins wanted him off the wage bill) and Byrne's £250k fee would have been up front.

At the point of the administrators being appointed:
Transfer fees - £8.4m
Agents - £0.5m
FA Pension Scheme - £0.3m
Employees - £0.3m

HMRC - £26.1m
MSD - £20m
Trade creditors - £4.3m
Other - £4.5m
[Total = £64.4m]

Since then, we know Bielik's deferred payment was made, Admin costs have been added, and a further £5m loan was taken out to cover cost through to Jan. It'll be something like this now:
Transfer fees - £6.4m
Agents - £0.5m
Employees - £0.3m

HMRC - £26.1m
MSD - £20m
Admins - £10m
Trade creditors - £4.3m
Other - £4.5m
[Total = 72.4m]

11 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

No reference to Cocu compensation being due anywhere. Marshall was free (Wigan admins wanted him off the wage bill) and Byrne's £250k fee would have been up front.

At the point of the administrators being appointed:
Transfer fees - £8.4m
Agents - £0.5m
Employees - £0.3m

HMRC - £26.1m
MSD - £20m
Trade creditors - £4.3m
Other - £4.5m
[Total = £64.4m]

Since then, we know Bielik's deferred payment was made, Admin costs have been added, and a further £5m loan was taken out to cover cost through to Jan. It'll be something like this now:
Transfer fees - £6.4m
Agents - £0.5m
Employees - £0.3m

HMRC - £26.1m
MSD - £20m
Admins - £10m
Trade creditors - £4.3m
Other - £4.5m
[Total = 72.4m]

Didn't someone post that we owed Wasserman NL about £1m, and that they are Cocu's agent?

Not had any time to fact check or look into details, but it kind of makes sense IF true. I heard that Cocu had agreed a far lower severance than he was actually entitled to. That said, I'd also be quite surprised if GoC has missed it, so it probably isn't true anyway. 

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

If you think Nixon is bad! This is headlined 'fresh twist', which as far as I can see is the suggestion we don't need to name a PB for now, just come up with £5m in funds to get us to the end of the season. 'Fresh'?! 'Twist'?!

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/Derby-county-takeover-efl-ashley-6550535

All from the DM article with such lines as:

"But if they show signs of progress this week, they are unlikely to be expulsed"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10441291/Derby-Championship-expulsion-avoided-Mike-Ashley-two-parties-frame.html

This could be a fresh twist that the journalist doesn’t understand. 

announcing PB puts all your eggs in one basket - the others move on to the next thing. 

If they’ve got 2 bids which have different conditions Q may decide to run with them both and muddle along until 1/3. By which time they hopefully know which set of conditions is satisfied. 

Unfortunately that might mean player sales 

36 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Apart from Belick and Jozwiak transfer fees which we do have to pay for all players we don’t really know if we own anything still for Bryne or Marshall and I would suspect that Cocu and his team are football creditors and I hate to say or think it - Agents may well be owed money by the club and also classed as football creditors - I won’t even speak of the two parasite club owners 

I think Byrne and Marshall will be covered by Wigan stealing Shinnie off us.

Tv money is big bucks … another £100k bonus on Saturday on top of the regular tv money due.

so not sure how Efl can just be keeping money from us like this. because they can I think is the answer.

1 minute ago, CornwallRam said:

Didn't someone post that we owed Wasserman NL about £1m, and that they are Cocu's agent?

Not had any time to fact check or look into details, but it kind of makes sense IF true. I heard that Cocu had agreed a far lower severance than he was actually entitled to. That said, I'd also be quite surprised if GoC has missed it, so it probably isn't true anyway. 

Ah that's right. £727k to Wasserman (London) and another £277k to Wasserman (Netherlands). It's in the 'Trade creditors' listing which I assumed was just unsecured creditors.

Others listed here are:
Chelsea: £136k
Dungannon Swifts FC: £36k
Man City: -£10
Middlesbrough: £566.46
The EFL: £4.8k

3 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I think Byrne and Marshall will be covered by Wigan stealing Shinnie off us.

Tv money is big bucks … another £100k bonus on Saturday on top of the regular tv money due.

so not sure how Efl can just be keeping money from us like this. because they can I think is the answer.

It's nota big deal. The money being withheld will go to Arsenal or Lech one way or another and will be accounted for when the administrators show proof of funding for the season.

8 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Ah that's right. £727k to Wasserman (London) and another £277k to Wasserman (Netherlands). It's in the 'Trade creditors' listing which I assumed was just unsecured creditors.

Others listed here are:
Middlesbrough: £566.46

So, Man City, either pay up or lend us players NOW.

19 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Others listed here are:
Middlesbrough: £45,000,566.46

EFL have fixed this for you