The Administration Thread

Boycie

I’m actually really disappointed in the administrators. 

They were clearly expecting the EFL to approve whatever plan they put forward. Given that they haven’t done that, we are left in a position where we have to let players go or sell them (more than likely for less than market value). If they’d known this was a possible outcome, surely they should have planned for this possibility and had a plan in place, or alternatively they perhaps should have accepted one of the bids we’d had for our players?

We could do with some kind of communications from them now.

2 minutes ago, S8TY said:

What can we all do about this ? There are some pretty clever people on here …we as fans have been brilliant thus far but please don’t say stay away from Boro game because I think every Derby fan with or without a ticket should go to Boro and protest outside the ground …peacefully yes but let’s get as many as we can and show what this club means to us 

Start serious crowd funding and also ask some very rich supporters to chip in. Needs a leader. Linacre did this for Leicester. Would be great if a very rich person and there are plenty out there who would match every pound raised. But we need a high profile leader. Shaun Barker? Wayne himself? Roy Mac would be great. 

Just now, Eatonram said:
2 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

I understand the efl wanting proof of funds. Are they asking every other Club? Even the ones losing £400k a week? If not why not and don’t just say because of admin as running out of money has the same implications even if not in admin. 

But that is exactly that,if other clubs are paying their bills what concern of it of the EFL. It will only become a concern if they enter administration.

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why is it not also the EFLs job to keep DCFC playing football as a member of the club?

Yeah this is what I don’t quite get. Surely they should be working with us to complete the season and beyond, but it’s seemingly looking after the interests of others.

If they want it resolved they need to play ball a bit and work with us. I don’t even mind that we can’t sign anyone until this is sorted, but the Jagielka situation is just adding salt to a wound.

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Your forgetting just one thing Sparkle...we're football supporters, Remember punters saying during football lockdown "football is lost without the supporters", And now we're about as important as a pimple on a bees bum.

I know I know 

After reading all the bad news on here im ready for  a Curtis Davies motivational speech , i beg every Derby fan attending tomorrows game to support Wayne and the team like never before from start to finish , Wayne and the team just like us fans are totally innocent in all this , lets show our appreciation for their efforts and lets all hope that someone saves our beloved Rams at the 11th hour COYR

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

But that is exactly that,if other clubs are paying their bills what concern of it of the EFL. It will only become a concern if they enter administration.

(I'm assuming that is your quote from above)

They were 'concerned' with us well before we went into administration!

10 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

More bad news

That reads to me that Ashley wants the legal jeopardy dealt with first and foremost and the administrators are looking for money to pay off Middlesbrough and Wycombe and our team is the price to do it 

36 minutes ago, jono said:

You didn’t mention that they are walking round the periphery of the hole, looking down it, kicking stones in and when a bunch of yobs get on the building site and start mucking around they turn a blind eye. Then when we order up some ageing hole fillers they tell them they can’t come in their cars, they have to park down the road and lug their gear up a hill by hand

Really they're digging their own hole right next to ours, in which they wish to hide any evidence of their complete and utter incompetence in governing the league.

Instead of piling up the loose soil by the side so that they can re-fill their hole when done though, they've seen us starting to crawl out of ours and so decided to fulfill their innermost desires by chucking all their muck on top of us, to bury us. Or should that be to Bury us?

The problem now is that muck they've chucked over us can't be used to cover their own failings, so they're going to have to dig another hole to get the soil to fill the hole containing the evidence of their incompetence.

Their desire to punish anyone for trying to take advantage of (or even just tripping and falling into) one of the many holes they've had to dig as a result of their gross incompetence will mean that they repeat this idiotic process many times, each successive hole is bigger than the last because they have more and more to hide each time.  Macclesfield, Bury, Derby.

So then, lots of holes of their own creation, loads of evidence left out in the open as they increasingly run out of soil to cover it up. Never mind though because anyone stumbling upon all this evidence is swiftly dispatched with. They know where the bodies are buried.

All they wanted was an even field, instead they've become serial killers.

It could all have been avoided had they done their job properly in the first place. Absolute ducking shambles.

Edited by Coconut's Beard