The Administration Thread

Boycie

On 12/01/2022 at 12:43, PistoldPete said:

Not sure of your reasoning on this at all. 

All the prospective buyers are all interested in buying the stadium. They do not have to. And Morris does not have us by the balls. If anything the other way around  .. as landlord he won’t want to lose his biggest tenant.

Thank you for the update Mel!

Of course he has us by the balls because any buyer need to own the stadium. He won’t want to be paying rent or have any kind of involvement from MM. Mel Morris can therefore choose the buyer, probably his pals and carry on the same nonsense. Gibson knows we are trying to wipe off all debt and start from scratch!

Be interesting to find out what they are discussing with the EFL - it could be a number of things, and probably does cover a few different aspects.

Are we still having to ask them to allow us to make signings? Draft of the CVA we've drawn up with the creditors? Fit n Proper staus of the bidder's nominated person in significant control (or whatever the term is)?

We'll see, but I'd think Jags til the end of the season will be rubber stamped.

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What's he to say when asked? Besides it can be true.

Can see both sides of the coin here.

Rooney appears to be always open and honest but a lot of the times it’s proven to be a false dawn. I guess most fans will now be excited/hopeful off his comments today so if it doesn’t materialise he looks a bit silly. 

If he palms the question off it’s super frustrating for fans but then we won’t get let down when things don’t run smoothly.  

But I guess overall Rooney can only be himself and if that’s to be open with these things then that’s what we have to accept.