Luke Plange

RoyMac5

4 hours ago, angieram said:

Weren't we talking about Plange? 

4 hours ago, Foxy Ram said:

You must have been, yes. Pity I didn't know this prior to posting!

4 hours ago, angieram said:

?

For future reference, there is a clue in the thread title. Although, granted that doesn't always follow! 

I’m surprised you’ve not been sent to stand outside David’s office. ?

12 hours ago, plymouthram said:

Rooney got the clearance from EFL to play Luke Plange, is he now cleared to play for the rest of the season, or is there a restriction on the amount of games he can play. Also what about the others that have recently appeared in the 1st team.

The agreed decision states we can have no more than 25 permitted players at a time, and defined a permitted player as someone who has started 3 league matches in the same or higher division as Derby at the time of their registration. 

I take "the time of their registration" as the start of the season or a when they were signed, whichever came last. So, any youth player who now starts in the first team this season will still not count towards the limit.

Edited by Ghost of Clough

• 1 month later...

First of all, for any rivals who come onto this platform. Don’t read ahead, This topic is just talking about how he’s a poor player.

Now hopefully any rival clubs/fans have clicked off - What a talent.

He’s got such a bright future ahead of him, made me emotional re-watching his goal.

I can see him being pivotal in keeping us up, and next season, whether we do stay up or not.

I genuinely don’t say this that often but this lad could really make a name for himself here, he’s a bagsman. his hold up play is brilliant for a young lad, and will only get better!

His work rate for me is top bins and I really feel like he’s gonna grow into a fantastic player - WR said we aren’t going to be selling, and if he can keep up the way he plays throughout the rest of the season then my God, we’re either in the money, or have a brilliant talent on our hands for next season (hopefully the latter!)

I suppose if Palarse are paying seven figures, then things change.

Once Plange knows they're seriously interested he could just wait until his contract ends at the seasons end. TBH he could sign a pre-contract now for nowt couldn't he?

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

I suppose if Palarse are paying seven figures, then things change.

Once Plange knows they're seriously interested he could just wait until his contract ends at the seasons end. TBH he could sign a pre-contract now for nowt couldn't he?

Unless the rules for U23s are different, I'm pretty sure that only applies when they're joining clubs outside of the UK.